MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to have to buy the boomer minimate now!

Did you do anything different. Her head looks smaller.

Did you repaint your other Boomer to be Skids?

They look pretty cool.

No its all the same, as I said doesn't look that big lol, but I'm still painting her. Yes I turned the other boomer into Skids. :)

By the way if u do buy the minimate u will have to drill her bracelets to fit into x23's arms and glue it. the belt and Pads u gonna have to make a hole in the middle to fit it as well. Hair, Glass and ear rings are all together but u gonna have to press with glue on X23's face after u took x23 hairs out. ah and other details like the circle around her leg and around her boots I cut out from X23 boots and the league between her belt and pads I took out from the back of Jim Lee Cyclops. The rest is with u. lol

SKIDS is ready.

013-1.jpg

I just finished my Rusty custom.... largely copied yours (different head) and now I might have to do Skids to go with him.

hahaha lol, cool, I'll give the recipes, Rodimous is selling her head now, not sure if Onyx is. Basic body, Jacket I also got from Rodimous but the leaves is just piece of the X-23 boots, hands Magneto and feet Jedi Dark woman lol.

That cape looks like it would work great for a Superman custom Rod.

Thanks Shayne. That's exactly what I was thinking too. I'm going to do it in a couple of other colors as well (I'm thinking yellow for Space Ghost. as well as blue, black, and white), and I'm going to try to scallop the bottom of the cape to make a certain flying rodent man's cape in black, and blue too.

And Dina that Skids looks great.

wow that's a lot of instructions :D I had her in hand today but ended up not getting it. I dont have any of my custom supplies where im staying :(

I'm going to have to buy the boomer minimate now!

Did you do anything different. Her head looks smaller.

Did you repaint your other Boomer to be Skids?

They look pretty cool.

No its all the same, as I said doesn't look that big lol, but I'm still painting her. Yes I turned the other boomer into Skids. :)

By the way if u do buy the minimate u will have to drill her bracelets to fit into x23's arms and glue it. the belt and Pads u gonna have to make a hole in the middle to fit it as well. Hair, Glass and ear rings are all together but u gonna have to press with glue on X23's face after u took x23 hairs out. ah and other details like the circle around her leg and around her boots I cut out from X23 boots and the league between her belt and pads I took out from the back of Jim Lee Cyclops. The rest is with u. lol

SKIDS is ready.

013-1.jpg

All I know is that I reeeeally want Boom Boom in her NextWave outfit, along with the rest of that team. Seriously, that is one of the few groups of characters that I know will never get made by Hasbro that I would be tempted to pay a ridonks amount of money to a good customizer to make for me. Funniest. Marvel Comic. Ever.

I got into Boom Boom after watching X-Men evolution, she was the funniest, kind of like me, an outcast lol. than, I liked her in Nextwave which I love the group, But than again the old style boomer I have read some and of course I have seen most of her pics and apperance, but to be honest the best costume for me would be the Nextwave one. Not sure if I like her Meltdown days. I ould actually drawn an nice proper uniform for her lol.

The store will shut down tomorrow night at 7 CT for an overhaul and removal of some inventory. If you want anything added to your existing order or a new order of existing items, get it in now. I won't know what will be removed until I get in there and and view the overall sales statistics.

Also, due to some recent annoyances, I won't be posting my upcomingor existing work here anymore.I have a forum of my own to do that and if anyone wants to keep up with what I have to offer,you can join there or like O.P.P. Facebook page.

Forum: http://onyxphoenix.forumotion.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Onyx-Phoenix...158313370872746

Oh I'm perfectly fine! I'm just taking things to a whole new level and direction.Plus I've come to realize that this particular thread hasbecome overwhelmed with peddling wares and I'm partially to blame for that. The forum here just isn't the same as it once was in the beginning and with what I have in the works, I can't afford any distractions or unnessecary drama. I'm not going away per say, just changing venues.

16612587[/url]']

Oh I'm perfectly fine! I'm just taking things to a whole new level and direction.Plus I've come to realize that this particular thread hasbecome overwhelmed with peddling wares and I'm partially to blame for that. The forum here just isn't the same as it once was in the beginning and with what I have in the works, I can't afford any distractions or unnessecary drama. I'm not going away per say, just changing venues.

I can respect that decision. It's cool as a customizer to see heads and accessories available. But it has been pretty heavy lately. I'm sure no one would mind ya letting us know from time to time that ya have new stock.

Still adding details and touching up in places (especially from rubbing) but here's what I've been playing with/working on for a while now.

I've got a werewolf using an OPP head on a Venom body - Venom body is perfect for it but being androgenous I'd like to add pants somehow.

My dinosaur warrio to whom I've added some offensive gauntlet pieces. He's obviously Rhino body with a Schleich/Papo dino head and the extra spikes came from a Predator Hound.

Next is one of my faves. A Centaur using Spidey 2099 arms, on an Angel torso, PotC head, and Schleich or Papo animal body. I used Angel because I'm thinking about adding some more horns/spikes to the back (also from the Predator Hound)

Next is one of my Pirate Dogs using a jackal head on a Frost Giant body with clothing from PotC. The "Captain" is even less finished in the background. He'll use Blackbeard's jacket.

Last is another one of my faves. A Minotaur using a Hulk body and the head from a Schleich or Papo bull. I got some real metal chains and spent a week try to take the stupid shine and luster from them. They didn't want to take any paint or lose the shine for anything! But I really like the chains as if he's broken free from slavery or bondage or something and now possibly uses them as weapons/armor.

DSCF1563.jpg

I've also been working on J2 from MC2 and a Colossonaut (that word now brings up quite a few google returns! yeah, it's becoming a popular way to refer to him!).

Here's a pic of my WIP for my ironically named "Hunters" series. They will all be animals that are typically considered prey but done up to be a little more bad@$$ as if they are now on the hunt.

DSCF1559_colorCorrected.jpg

Matching the body color to the heads is even harder than getting the heads to fit on MU bodies! Had the same problem for my Pirate Dog Captain which is why he's further behind than his first mate.

Oh, and way up to the top right you can see the Tombstone figure I've pretty much finished in shirtless form. I just need to find a cool jacket to go with him really. Colossus head works pretty good for Tombstone's head I think. I'll try to take some better one's of him later. Probably before I come up with a good jacket for him.