• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16619724[/url]']

Wow really original.

To be honest the clear face works better for GR than Human Torch. This makes him look like a ghost.

I agree that this is great job. As for the Rider I would mold it separate and keep bone face as it matches all comics.

Onyx glad that you are FINALY showing the heads we have been talking about for months. A little diversity is good for the community.

I agree that this is great job. As for the Rider I would mold it separate and keep bone face as it matches all comics.

Onyx glad that you are FINALY showing the heads we have been talking about for months. A little diversity is good for the community.

Thank you Lance. As I mentioned yesterday,this is just the test run for that other effect. The clear parts won't be clear for long, I was just testing a theory and if it looks like a "ghost" all the better. It means it has multiple uses and will appeal to multiple people.That's called business smarts.BTW

It would be so cool if there was a way to embed a small LED in the neck post to light up those heads Onyx. They look great.

Are you going to do any other parts of his body? It would be cool to have interchangeable fired up hands, forearms, legs etc.

Thank you! You'll have to wait and see. With recent occurences, it's best if I don't give away too much.

Onyx I want to buy a GI Joe Law head from you but you don't have one :(

Actually I do have it. Just not in my store. I'll hook you up with one.

well that was easy. let me try:

Onyx, I want to buy a winning lottery ticket from you but you don't have one

....waiting with bated breath.....

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onyx that tony looks great. Very RDJ.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onyx that tony looks great. Very RDJ.

Thanks. I'm still working on it and there may even be another version eventually also.

I haven't customized any figures since I wrecked a shitload of Star Wars Episode III clone troopers (who knew Hasbro would make five million of every possible version?), and I've never been particularly good at anything tougher than a head swap. Despite it all, I'm trying to make an X-Force Domino. Any tips for painting her face? I'm using the head from the G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Attack on the Pit Baroness (the one that had removable sunglasses...removed, natch).

Thanks.

I haven't customized any figures since I wrecked a shitload of Star Wars Episode III clone troopers (who knew Hasbro would make five million of every possible version?), and I've never been particularly good at anything tougher than a head swap. Despite it all, I'm trying to make an X-Force Domino. Any tips for painting her face? I'm using the head from the G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Attack on the Pit Baroness (the one that had removable sunglasses...removed, natch).

Thanks.

I think when I did mine I did multiple thin layers of white.. the eyes are a bit tricky.. people like using toothpicks or really small brushes.

@Onyx—Is that a cast of the elusive, cancelled 3 Pack Tony Stark head? If so, are you also going to cast Rhodey and the original Scarlett J. head? (Which I thought was great but the paint on the packaged pieces made her look weird)

No. That one looks horrible and nothing like RDJ. I wouldn't have that in my store. This is 1 of 2 shrunken Hot Toys heads I am doing. As for Rhodey, I hate that actor as him so that one won't be made by me. Scarlett J. head is in my store if it is the same one you are talking about.