MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Forgive my poor photo-editing skills, but I wanted to show a mock-up of an idea I had. I 'm disappointed that we still don't have a Phoenix in her classic green and thought that She-hulk's hair would work well for her. She-hulk didn't turn out as big as I expected her to, and I think her hair could possibly fit the Scar-Jo BW's head? My fear is that both She-hulk and BW's head may look too large on a Dark Phoenix body, but I thought the combination of these three may work:

post-24972-1346277089_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgive my poor photo-editing skills, but I wanted to show a mock-up of an idea I had. I 'm disappointed that we still don't have a Phoenix in her classic green and thought that She-hulk's hair would work well for her. She-hulk didn't turn out as big as I expected her to, and I think her hair could possibly fit the Scar-Jo BW's head? My fear is that both She-hulk and BW's head may look too large on a Dark Phoenix body, but I thought the combination of these three may work:

I like that better than the one Hasbro made

I wanna try this!

16622662[/url]']

What body is that Movie-verse Scarlet Witch on?

Looks like a Lady Jaye upper torso on a renegade Scarlett lower torso and legs.

Pretty much.

Head- MU Kitty Pryde

Upper torso- 25th Lady Jaye

Lower toros/arms, upper legs- Renegades Scarle

Knees- ROC Cover Girl

Boots- MLS Invisible Woman

I know that Marvel legends heads can be shrunk, by some process That guys like Rodimousvts & Onyx can do. I just wish some of these older legends heads would get a cast. If I had any of these figures I would let you borrow them, just to see you do it. Is it even possible ?

Toad

Vengeance

Deathlok

Pyro

Baron zemo

Banshee

Leader

Jigsaw

Dum dum dougan

Cannonball

Smart hulk

Omega red

I know that Marvel legends heads can be shrunk, by some process That guys like Rodimousvts & Onyx can do. I just wish some of these older legends heads would get a cast. If I had any of these figures I would let you borrow them, just to see you do it. Is it even possible ?

Toad

Vengeance

Deathlok

Pyro

Baron zemo

Banshee

Leader

Jigsaw

Dum dum dougan

Cannonball

Smart hulk

Omega red

I think OPP has Baron Zemo, Leader, and possibly Dum Dum available in MU scale already. Or at least they had them at one time if I'm not mistaken. Vengeance would be kind of cool. Not sure if I can even get to the part of my wall that has him displayed, much less if I could get myself to pull off his head and mail it away.lol Jigsaw I haven't even opened so no way I'm donating that head.

I definitely concur on the Smart Hulk head. He's usually part of my ML size Avengers team pictures and I'd love one at MU size. They've done so many different Hulks and Hulk related characters that I don't see how they can keep skipping over the smart one forever.

Because of he way shrinking works. Six inch heads are not ideal. It's very hard to catch the head at the right size and it not be distorted for being still in the dehydration stage. It's a real pain in the ass and not really worth the cost. The shrink ratio is 51% so anything 7 inches and above work better. Anyway, here's this.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Hulk is used to demonstrate transparency.

002-78.jpg