MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Working on it soon. Look for it in the next month. Also,I am shutting my current store site down permanently to open a new store site. On Sunday 9-9-2012 the current store will be placed on hold to fill all pre-existing orders. Shortly afterwards,it will be closed permanently and the new store will become active. I will be removing roughly 70 items during the transfer. If there is something you want, now is the time to get it as it may not be available in the new store.

Nothing fancy. Just tried my hand at casting again and did a mold of the older GI Joe comic pack Scarlet. I always thought that head sculpt would look awesome for Black Widow. I haven't liked either of the headsculpts they have used so far. I cut off the ponytail and smoothed out the back. I think it makes a pretty great short hair Black Widow. I intend to do a gray costume version of her and use this head for it.

BlackWidow1.jpg

BlackWidow2.jpg

Nothing fancy. Just tried my hand at casting again and did a mold of the older GI Joe comic pack Scarlet. I always thought that head sculpt would look awesome for Black Widow. I haven't liked either of the headsculpts they have used so far. I cut off the ponytail and smoothed out the back. I think it makes a pretty great short hair Black Widow. I intend to do a gray costume version of her and use this head for it.

BlackWidow1.jpg

BlackWidow2.jpg

really nice job there. Can't wait to see the grey costume later.

Current Onyx Phoenix Productions store closes at midnight tonight. The new store will open sometime this week. However, 70 items will be discontinued from stock in the process. If there is something you want that is currently available, now is the time to order it as it may no longer be available in the new store.

http://onyxphoenixproductions.ecrater.com/

Onyx can you work on a non cat faced beast to put on the new fig?

I know that it wasn't requested of me, but I do have the old MLSD "Fur Ball" head in my store

001-178.jpg

Not to knock the straight cast at all, but when those Thundercats figs hit clearance I kept getting tempted by Tygra. He's got the Beast/Wolverine style hair. I thought it would interesting to try to graft another face onto the head.

I have both versionsof the MLS Beast head and IMO..the MLS Beast body and head are too small in comparison with the Mu figures. As I mentioned previously, am sculpting an all new, original one. In the future guys, PM me with your suggestions please. Or post them on my own forum or new FB group at the address below.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.daigle.399/po...66688520110204/

awesome job on Kate there! That's one that I've been wanting to do for a while now too. I hope mine is half as good as that.

And, I don't know if anyone else is using Security Essentials on their computer, but mine keeps having to clean the computer whenever I come here. I know that my pop-up blocker is always blocking things when I come here, but now SE is getting really active too. I'm afraid I'm going to go away for a while and hope that whatever is wrong with this site gets fixed before I come back. I love it here, but I won't risk my computer and everything I have stored.

And as I typed the above I see one of the "ads" that they allow on the bottom of the screen is one of those stupid Phishing programs that is supposed to look like a security alert so you'll click on it! While I have real issues with something on the site, it's just ironic (and disappointing) that they have such an advertisement here. While I'm smart enough not to click on that, the whole idea behind the ad is to trick someone into clicking it which is one of the lowest, most unethical forms of ads imagineable. I hope whoever allowed THAT ad will get rid of it and also that someone figures out what was posted on here that is causing security programs to sound off.