MU Customs

DarthOnyx

The three redos together.

YoungAvengers1.jpg

Man, that is the Patriot they should have done in the first place. Why do half the black characters they've released so far have their faces covered? Especially with Patriot, who has been wearing that improved costume for what, six or seven years?

Dude, you did a great job on these Young Avengers. Kate looks divine.

And Teleplayer, that is a cool Gauntlet. I like how you worked the arm in there. Always liked that character in The Initiative. Great stuff!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone tried to do an amalgam of the TRU Apocalypse and the single carder version to make a more classic looking all blue version? I'm trying to put it together in my head but I've never done any customizing. I imagine you'd use:

Single Carded:

Boots

Shoulder Pads-(modified)

Cuffs

TRU Ex:

Body

Arms

Thighs

Hands

Head

I guess other than the shoulder pads it's really just a repaint. Ok, now someone make that for me!

Has anyone tried to do an amalgam of the TRU Apocalypse and the single carder version to make a more classic looking all blue version? I'm trying to put it together in my head but er than the shoulder pads it's really just a repaint. Ok, now someone make that for me!

I think my big problem is that classic Apocalypse was never drawn looking that.. burly. So a "classic" version on that mold is never going to look right.

xfactor-025-marvel-nm.jpg

I think this image gives a good idea of the way classic Apocalypse should look. He would make much more sense on the Cable buck if anything.

Finally completed my Outback-era X-men team.

OutbackXmen_zps157eb37f.jpg

You know for all the hate peeps give the skimpy outfits female wear nowadays and praise their new fully clothed outfits like Captain Marvel and Pantslocke. I hate the fully clothed versions they just suck BUT outback Psylocke has always been friggin dope! Waaaaaaay better then current Pantslocke.