MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it just the lighting or is the Red SheHulk kinda pink? Haven't seen her that much in comics, so for all I know she shows up rather pink. I just assume it's the camera though. Great job on her either way. I'm hoping they'll make one since I dont' think mine would look that good.

That Scarlet Spider is sweet too. You guys that can paint that spider symbol so well make me really jealous. It would NEVER look that good if I were to do it. Luckily I got one from someone else who has a steady hand. (still wouldn't mind another though)

Thanks for the love on Scarlet Spider Man

16626899[/url]']

16626795[/url]' date='Oct 9 2012, 09:41 PM']Is it just the lighting or is the Red SheHulk kinda pink? Haven't seen her that much in comics, so for all I know she shows up rather pink. I just assume it's the camera though. Great job on her either way. I'm hoping they'll make one since I dont' think mine would look that good.

That Scarlet Spider is sweet too. You guys that can paint that spider symbol so well make me really jealous. It would NEVER look that good if I were to do it. Luckily I got one from someone else who has a steady hand. (still wouldn't mind another though)

Thanks for the love on Scarlet Spider Man

your spider emblem.....is just masterful.....so excellent.......*breaks paintbrushes and cries*

I noticed there is a sudden influx of Scarlet Spider customs. Does this mean you guys known how awsome Kaine is? Hasbro, take note!

I thought Kaine was the coolest from the get go. I remember a comic where he showed a different way of using the 'stick to things' ability combined with his strength. He opened a giant metal 'box' without any handles by sticking his hand to it and pulling the door open.

@DecepticonMark. Awesome! I love Titania.

Ending my custom binge I updated a few of my customs that I didn't think were quite up to par.

first up is Psylocke. I've seen a few people update her hair and it was well needed. This still doesn't scream Psylocke to me but at least it doesn't scream Purple Phoenix.

8078326779_1eb178f8fb.jpg

Next up

Vision - Before

6345584021_017d28021a.jpg

Vision - Updated

8078265771_d7a786a91d.jpg

gave him a metallic green paint and different head. Sculpted the lower abs area as I saw another member do (I'm not in love wit how mine turned out) Overall though I felt like it was a pretty good improvement.

And finally,

Magik - Before

6326019552_669ffc6b09.jpg

Magik - Updated

8078292615_a59cd9a173.jpg

I wasn't feeling her hair so I changed that and though I still feel like i need more practice sculpting hair I feel like it was a nice improvement. Added a more comic accurate belt and gave her a flaming sword. My first attempt at a hot glue effect, I felt like it turned out well but my clear blue is a lil milky and not glassy as I had anticipated.

I treat you all to the greatest custom of all time

Will Smith gets jiggy wit it while playing Wesley Snipes as Blade.

lol, awesome man. It actually kind of reminds me of the "cat" on Red Dwarf. Put him in a Zuit Suit and make a hologram figure of Rimmer...

I had to look that one up, and now I kinda want to watch it

I treat you all to the greatest custom of all time

Will Smith gets jiggy wit it while playing Wesley Snipes as Blade.

lol, awesome man. It actually kind of reminds me of the "cat" on Red Dwarf. Put him in a Zuit Suit and make a hologram figure of Rimmer...

I had to look that one up, and now I kinda want to watch it

Teeking my Magneto again...

all changes are reversible.. yet

8072294146_efe875cba6_c.jpg

just some armor.. shoulders and chest are glued to the cape, but all can be removed from Magnus. wish I had some metalic red paint to make him look closer to X-men evolution Magnus.. but cant find that color anywere.

and Black Cat baroness...

I like that, where's the armor come from?

Its from RAHM KOTA STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED

41qMMX1MuAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

8081502331_e769739b22_c.jpg

8081502587_10415b5f62_c.jpg

8081502893_6725ce3266_c.jpg

8081497816_1404ab6fd7_c.jpg

8081498104_bf91dee1b4_c.jpg

well finally got my hands at Avengers "Scarlet" Widow.. and since I dont care for her.. guess I would finally try to make a better Black Cat than just a baroness with white hair.. and Im pretty happy with the result (the paint isnt great I might need to buy a better one and re-do some parts) but still over all Im pretty happy with it.

got her a bit of smile in her mouth corners. just a bit,, all hand painted.. the brush didnt help but in the end the mask turned out ok..

well thats it!

8081502331_e769739b22_c.jpg

8081502587_10415b5f62_c.jpg

8081502893_6725ce3266_c.jpg

8081497816_1404ab6fd7_c.jpg

8081498104_bf91dee1b4_c.jpg

well finally got my hands at Avengers "Scarlet" Widow.. and since I dont care for her.. guess I would finally try to make a better Black Cat than just a baroness with white hair.. and Im pretty happy with the result (the paint isnt great I might need to buy a better one and re-do some parts) but still over all Im pretty happy with it.

got her a bit of smile in her mouth corners. just a bit,, all hand painted.. the brush didnt help but in the end the mask turned out ok..

well thats it!

beautiful paint job. especially the smile/smirk. good steady hand.