MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 questions - who was it that was working on the Arnim Zola custom? I was plotting to shamelessly ripoff your idea since I really dig weirdo characters like him. Just wondering about any updates.

Secondly, has anyone ordered from Onyx lately at all? I ordered a Bishop head in April/May and still haven't gotten it. Someone else around here had mentioned they were still waiting on an order form him a while ago as well I thought. Anyone know a contact for him other than on here(he hasn't posted in 6 months or so right?). It was only a few dollars but I REALLY want to get to that Bishop custom.

I have not progressed much on Arnim Zola because I was waiting on parts and then out of town. I still lack arms, but have some BAF Modok legs to use, plus the TV camera head (with remote control - from the Legends BAF). But here is the size comparison with all Blastaar parts - the MODOK legs are about the same length, but less bulky and have the appropriate banding - they are standing to the side. I will have make a new picture for the TV screen, so I figured I would use movie Arnim Zola actor Toby Jones. I colorized the Blastaar parts orange with Photoshop for this proof of concept.

I'd like to reduce the TV screen size some, and get the neck to be more visible, but this is a rough idea of where I'm going.

ArnimPOCcopy_zps46f12eff.jpg

Seeking opinions on a MU regular female body with the X-23 mold. I think Jubilee looks just right with the shorter leg(s). How does the BW (future Black Cat) body look with the longer leg? (Just one leg swapped for comparison purposes.)

P1090254_zps26aeab70.jpg

Damn you just saved me from buying the avengers assemble Black Widow with that genius idea plus Jubs is the right height now too! Thanks!

They're both much better to answer your question.