MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't had time to work on anything major for while now, but I have been doing minor repaints and touchups here and there.

Gambit has a new coat and a couple cards, repainted Wolverines's belt to break up the monotony of yellow, did a little height extension on Magneto's waste (might be too subtle), and repainted dark Phoenix.

Updated Fantastic Four. Added flames to Johnny, a "4" buckle for Ben, simple head swap for Reed, and Sue has new hair (didn't like it short) and I slapped it on the body of my original custom.

FF.jpg

Finally have a modern Cap worthy of the title Super Soldier. Basically a mixture of previous releases, plus the head of the newest one.

01.jpg

2 questions. Which Cap has the elastic shield? And where is Invisible woman's hair from?

Really great btw.

I know Light-Up-Base Cap has the elastic bands. Others may as well, but that's the only one I'm sure of - and the light-up base figs are on clearance at TRU now.

Magneto/Captain America 2 pack does as well

Re-registering after server problem.

My latest custom : Punisher MAX, based on Drax GotG pack, sculpted hair and jacket.

post-63904-0-65538600-1374396535_thumb.jpg

I also gathered all my customs from the past 6 months (except my first Punisher MAX, that I gave away, and Magneto Showdown with removable helmet, that I just forgot to include...)

post-63904-0-66172700-1374396464_thumb.jpg

post-63904-0-24257900-1374396489_thumb.jpg

Back row :

Adam Warlock Classic (repaint and added sculpts)

Daredevil (full repaint and custom billy club)

Bullseye (small twitch on the target on his head, gave a him a Mauser, like in Miller early comics)

Storm Mohawk (feet replaced with heels from Baroness for added height)

Wolverine Brown (resculpted belt and fists swap)

Weapon X AoA(from greatest battle 2 pack)

Sue Richards Showdown (head swap)

Middle row :

Ghost Rider showdown (repaint and MU head)

Black Widow (movie BW with MU head repaint)

Moon Knight (from MU Moon Knight and FF Spider Man, he has a swappable right fist and many weapons, not shown)

Nick Fury

Reed Richards (Showdown figure with MU secret wars head)

Front Row :

Dark Knight returns (from the Wrecker)

Punisher MAX (from Drax the Destroyer)

Punisher 616 (repaint of parts in full white)

My WIPs : ROM Spaceknight, Nightcrawler.

Updated Fantastic Four. Added flames to Johnny, a "4" buckle for Ben, simple head swap for Reed, and Sue has new hair (didn't like it short) and I slapped it on the body of my original custom.

FF.jpg

Finally have a modern Cap worthy of the title Super Soldier. Basically a mixture of previous releases, plus the head of the newest one.

01.jpg

Love your FF and Cap

Anyone know what happened to OnyxPhoenix Productions? I ordered from there back at the end of April but can't get ahold of him/them via any of their contact info.

here is onyx's email if any of you need it: onyx_sons@yahoo.com

Did you use this one? It worked for me earlier this month. You are not alone with orders from that time period, though.

Been working on this guy for a few weeks. My first commission! Each of the 48 spikes were sculpted individually which was a giant pain in the ass. But I think it worked out pretty well.

2013-07-23_01-21-47_288_zps5590bab5.jpg

that is super clean looking! what do you use to sculpt? I have only tried miliput, and it SUUUUCKS

Anyone know what happened to OnyxPhoenix Productions? I ordered from there back at the end of April but can't get ahold of him/them via any of their contact info.

Did you use this one? It worked for me earlier this month. You are not alone with orders from that time period, though.

Yeah, I've hit that one up twice. No response. It's been over the allotted time that PayPal allows me to dispute the charge, and beyond the time their site allows me to leave feedback too. Kinda sucks, really, as I was very interested in the cast I purchased.

Been working on this guy for a few weeks. My first commission! Each of the 48 spikes were sculpted individually which was a giant pain in the ass. But I think it worked out pretty well.

Looks amazing! I don't recognize this character. Who is it?

It looks very familiar but I can't place it... looks vaguely like 2nd costume Rage... but not exact.

that is super clean looking! what do you use to sculpt? I have only tried miliput, and it SUUUUCKS

Aves Apoxie sculpt. It takes some getting used to but once you learns it's pros and cons it's pretty great.

And yeah, his design....it's not bad but it's totallyearly 90's to the XTREEEME but before Leifeld got a hold of the 90's and plastered it with pouches and angry lines.

Yeah, I've hit that one up twice. No response. It's been over the allotted time that PayPal allows me to dispute the charge, and beyond the time their site allows me to leave feedback too. Kinda sucks, really, as I was very interested in the cast I purchased.

I'd recomend sending him a message through facebook (I did this and he got right back to me about my order), and not posting directly on his page.