MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed. I've been trying to find a 1/18 scale horse or Pegasus to use for both the Black Knight and Valkyrie (when she eventually gets released). I hadn't even considered trying to locate one of the horses from that old line.

And the bat wings to make Valinor? Hell, yeah.

I bought the white horse from the Indiana Jones line, and plan to use wings from an Angel figure.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Odin - comic version. My vision of Odin was to try to show that he is the fathers of two sons, each of whom has taken elements from Odin's costume. Thor adopted the cape, silver trim, and signature circles. Loki took the horns, gold, and tendency towards fur (though I did not add any to my own Loki). Basically, I was trying to show where the two brothers came from. I tried making a spear (Odin's historical weapon) but did not like how it turned out. The crow, of course, is from the legends.

P110077850_zps1e973cc5.jpg

P110078550_zps513c1fe8.jpg

P110079650_zps88471323.jpg

Well I must say I'm truly VERY happy w/ how the idea for making my flaming skull heads no paint needed worked out, so I replaced the images of the orange, and blue flaming skull heads w/ these.

001_zps4c802279.jpg

002_zps2b76357a.jpg

005_zpsc87bef46.jpg

nice skulls,

like the flame illusion....

very cool Vision Customizor

and

PsychoPirate and DresselRebel are killing it.

awesome work.

Odin - comic version. My vision of Odin was to try to show that he is the fathers of two sons, each of whom has taken elements from Odin's costume. Thor adopted the cape, silver trim, and signature circles. Loki took the horns, gold, and tendency towards fur (though I did not add any to my own Loki). Basically, I was trying to show where the two brothers came from. I tried making a spear (Odin's historical weapon) but did not like how it turned out. The crow, of course, is from the legends.
P110077850_zps1e973cc5.jpg

GREAT looking Odin! I recognize which Thor body you used, as well as the boots from Beta Ray Bill. Where is the head from, as well as the fur around the color? I may need to try something similar myself.