MU Customs

DarthOnyx

10838162015_15f9635af1_c.jpg

couple of old ones and couple of new ones.

Toad - Since Im not a big fan of his original look and he aparently changes looks alot nowadays I went for a custom look inspired on his X-man Legends 2 game look.

IronLad - had some spare Ironman parts from legends showdown and no love for the Fenix. maneged to preserv the gountlet swivel wich is pretty neet.

10838322574_a8536b351c_c.jpg

And here

Doc. Oc. - made with Gambit's jacket and Omega-Red and Sentinel Tendrils (from Legends). Fully flexible and posable! stands on it, hold other characters up.. pretty nice!

Cyber - being made from Colossus. (already made the claws pretty happy with it… didn't had take fotos yet.)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my custom Valinor to go with the stock Black Knight (Okay, I replaced the sword, so not totally stock.) The black horse is from the Prince of Persia line, the wings are from "toothless" in the How to Train Your Dragon line.

P1100677_cc50.jpg
P1100686_cc50.jpg
P1100685_cc50.jpg

Which "Toothless" did the wings come from? I have a bad feeling that you're going to reply "the 22" wingspan Toothless (aka $35 Toothless!)", in which I will have to wait quite a while for a lucky clearance find. I've been hanging-on to one of those PoP horses just for this project. Yours looks fantastic and the colors are virtually seamless!

*BTW He looks waaay more impressive with Cpt. B's sword than the one supplied (which seems more suited to Valkyrie), however it's lacking an "ebony" quality (so is the stock-release for that matter lol)!

Here is my custom Valinor to go with the stock Black Knight (Okay, I replaced the sword, so not totally stock.) The black horse is from the Prince of Persia line, the wings are from "toothless" in the How to Train Your Dragon line.

P1100677_cc50.jpg
P1100686_cc50.jpg
P1100685_cc50.jpg

Which "Toothless" did the wings come from? I have a bad feeling that you're going to reply "the 22" wingspan Toothless (aka $35 Toothless!)", in which I will have to wait quite a while for a lucky clearance find. I've been hanging-on to one of those PoP horses just for this project. Yours looks fantastic and the colors are virtually seamless!

*BTW He looks waaay more impressive with Cpt. B's sword than the one supplied (which seems more suited to Valkyrie), however it's lacking an "ebony" quality (so is the stock-release for that matter lol)!

I used this Toothless. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21516046&cp=&parentPage=search

I think I got it for around $12.99 on clearance? It is still in many stores currently.

Yes, I need to ebony-ize the sword!

Ok I ran into a problem with my Vision custom. The figure is done but the soft plastic for the cape won't allow the enamel dry. The body/head dried fine in one day the cape on the other hand 2 days and still sticky. I gave it a lighter fluid bath and its back to normal so my question is this. If I used craft smart white acrylic paint(glossy) as a primer could I then apply the yellow enamel?

I only have acyrlic white and enamels and nowhere to go to get anymore. The body dried fine and is not tacky one bit. I'm try the acyrlic white and yellow enamel with the extra Mysterio cape to see if it'll work. Heres a pic of the progress so far, still needs alittle touch up.

Dude. Ebay Humbrol acrylic.

Here buy this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUMBROL-ACRYLIC-GLOSS-YELLOW-12-ML-SHADE-69-/200911764289?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item2ec7463b41

Does anyone have any advice on removing female hair from the head with an eye towards swapping hair from another figure? Is there a secret to getting it off? Is it merely an issue of applying patience and slowly working the glue with a blade, or is there some trick like freezing it to make the glue brittle or heating it to make it pliable, or is there some good solvent to use?

Any advice appreciated.