DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice Black Cat and Gambit, guys!

Yelena Belova, a.k.a. The Black Widow. Surprisingly, this character has been around for 15 years this month!
She has an X-23 lower torso, Jubilee legs, Aurora upper torso, LUB Black Widow arms, single carded Black Widow wrist bands and modified belt buckle, and a modified Snake Eyes belt. The head is Nicole Kidman's character from The Golden Compass.
The only paint is over the shorts area (X-23's costume) and the belt buckle, but I also made her hair a brighter yellow and touched up her face, making her lips more red as well.
Yelenafront_zps2f53cb37.jpg
Yelenafront2_zps239096b4.jpg
Yelenaside_zpsa9b959fc.jpg
Yelenashootingpose_zpsb8f43c19.jpg
BlackWidowswithlove_zpsa24b884b.jpg

I'm going to be moving so may not be customizing for awhile so I figured I'd end with a real good one.

12495_227390700794316_1956201142_n.jpg

My gripes is that the putty was at the end of it's working time when I was using it so his sleeves could have looked better.

Next was the belt I used I had to make some unwanted edits to make it work but it still looks alright.

No XSE symbols but he was drawn lots without 'em as well so it works.

Overall though I think he's pretty awesome, looks great in hand and is a very welcome addition to my shelf.

this is so awesome! great job!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...