MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone. I was just browsing through the thread and I wanted to say good work to everyone contributing. It's cool to get a jump on the customizing when a line is new; lots of characters to choose from! I don't even know where to START with the other X Men!!

Now....my top 3 in this thread go to (in no order)

Nightcrawler

Crow

Rhino

Runner up: Hulk head remold

I started a Myspace page for my customs. It's not an amazing site like rumblefrenzy or Jin, but it gets the job done, and I don't know enough HTML to make my own. I recommend eveyone make one, and we can get a community resource going.

http://www.myspace.com/iaconstudios

Oh, btw, what are some good sites to post MU customs to? I usually work with Transformers so I just used this and TNI, but I'm looking to get the work out there. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I was just browsing through the thread and I wanted to say good work to everyone contributing. It's cool to get a jump on the customizing when a line is new; lots of characters to choose from! I don't even know where to START with the other X Men!!

Now....my top 3 in this thread go to (in no order)

Nightcrawler

Crow

Rhino

Runner up: Hulk head remold

I started a Myspace page for my customs. It's not an amazing site like rumblefrenzy or Jin, but it gets the job done, and I don't know enough HTML to make my own. I recommend eveyone make one, and we can get a community resource going.

Oh, btw, what are some good sites to post MU customs to? I usually work with Transformers so I just used this and TNI, but I'm looking to get the work out there. Thanks!

I will send you a friend request

hey dude, go to kyle robinson's site. he has a great forum there called toy soup. i was a member the but it crashed and i havent re-joined since he fixed it. LOTS of talent and resources there.

and VERY nice work on phoenix! i had the exact same thing in mind, in reverse, for icons phoenix! i was going to turn her into a 12 inch Ms. Marvel! haha cool stuff, seeing that it can work both ways!

good stuff, now keep it coming!

Phoenix is now on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220408321683

I usually don't have a buy it now price for customs, but Im short on bills so I could use it fast! Seems to jibe with my previous customs sales prices.

Enjoy!

While I think you did a great job on the figure, and respect a crafter trying to earn some money for their work, 150 for a buy it now is way expensive. I was ready to B-I-N until i saw the asking price. Best of Luck!

That Weapon X looks awesome, nice take. Personally I hate the black costume it was modernized into, the blue and red looked the best. The hair fits the comic, but I thought it was a bit ridiculous then too, you need to make a Logan face snarling for a head swap. maybe even a burnt one too.

I probably will do a head change when the maskless Wolverine becomes available to me.

great work on your skrull and captain marvel. at first glance, i thought your skrull head looked a bit like drax the destroyer. not that i'm trying to plant any ideas into your brain...:)

Thanks! Drax is on his way... after I complete Eros (Starfox) who is already in the works. Mentor is budding as well. I thank you for the compliments and for the incentive to continue on some new ideas!