MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dremel with the pointy drill head. Go half-way down through the top and then finish the hole by going up from the bottom.

When the plastic is still melty from the heat friction quickly jam something the same width as the axe (or the axe it self) into the hole to make the hole cool to the right conformity.

Dremel with the pointy drill head. Go half-way down through the top and then finish the hole by going up from the bottom.

When the plastic is still melty from the heat friction quickly jam something the same width as the axe (or the axe it self) into the hole to make the hole cool to the right conformity.

Thanks. Now just gotta invest in a dremel LOL

Also if the handle is long like the WWH axe you can use a drill bit the same size as the handle. Not everything in this hobby must be done w/ a Dremel. Yes they are a fantastic tool but for drilling holes like this I still prefer to use a good old drill. Now if you get a Dremel w/ the precision handle for engraving then that would be lighter, and more accurate than a drill since the Dremel is smaller, and lighter than most battery powered drills. As for which Dremel model I recommend I say get the new Dremel 4000. It is a vast improvement over the XPR400 model I got a few years ago.

Crysis 2 is a new video game coming out in March. I hae only seen the figures at Target, and the Nanosuit figures are pretty slick.

They look awesome, but they are about a half inch smaller than the MU line. I bought them with the intent of using them as either customs or fill-ins, but they just didn't look right standing next to them. And they will have to stand, as there are no holes in the feet.

Thanks. Now just gotta invest in a dremel LOL

Pawn shops. For realz.

Crysis 2 is a new video game coming out in March. I hae only seen the figures at Target, and the Nanosuit figures are pretty slick.

They look awesome, but they are about a half inch smaller than the MU line. I bought them with the intent of using them as either customs or fill-ins, but they just didn't look right standing next to them. And they will have to stand, as there are no holes in the feet.

can u post some size comparison pics?

which heads did you use fcr the swap...the crysis figs are pretty sweet

Here are a few customs I made to go up against my Marvel Heroes.

Superhero Take Down Squad, I found the new Crisis 2 figures at Target and thought the Cell figure would make a great "Superhero Buster Squad". All did was change out the head/Helmet. LMK what you think.

SuperCops.jpg

SuperCops2.jpg

Here are the unaltered Versions

Supercops3.jpg

I also put together a couple of heavily armed Bank Robbers, and made them a custom ride.

Mercs4.jpg

Mercs5.jpg

can u post some size comparison pics?