MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried sculpting a mullet for a custom Longshot but I have failed so far. Any suggestions on what I can use for a longshot head?

Thanks

Well, what head did you start with?

I used a head with no hair (had a bandana on it) and just sculpted all the hair. I did it based on Art Adams art style. He drew Longshot with a bowl cutall around with longer hair coming down the back.

I started with a ROC Storm Shadow and some green stuff. No luck. My sculpting skills are lacking.

Some Baronesses were on clearance at TRU. I'd already replaced Classic Storm's feet, so I did the same to Punk Storm. I know it's silly compared to a true custom, but I think little details mean a lot and it adds a little height to her. Sometimes I wish Hasbro would differentiate one female figure from another more:

post-24972-1308678823_thumb.jpg

Yep, that makes a huge difference, good call on that & nice custom.

Wow so many talented customizers here in the boards. To start off, Onyx as always Epic. To 907shayne and Irrepresibledarkness holy crap! Those deathheads awesome! To Lazycustomizer pretty cool rogue, to dresselrebel thats a sick Ghost, to dragonkings wow thats a cool maestro , to AmuromkII awesome awesome tony stark and very cool gambit card effects im gonna try to make one like that , lets see if i can replicate your awesome custom skills. Pushyoudown awesome job on the sculpt hair on longshot he has that comic book look. To Kavball if you go to pg 147 in this thread i tried my hands at a longshot custom , i used one of those star wars head, i think hes name is cade skywalker or sumthin.

@ Pig iron whoa that red skull is 1000% times more awesome , good job

@ Push you down yeah me too im curious to what body is that ? I need that for prof x.

Also I need help guys , the upper and lower torso , to seperate them ,does the heat and pop works or do I have to crack the upper torso open? And if i do that how? I need a female upper torso to connect to spidey lower torso for a She hulk custom. And also for the female arms I need em off to put spideys arm , does the heat and pop works on that also?

Thanks alot guys sorry if I asked alot.

Simple custom King Arthur

I'm a huge fan of King Arthur and the Sword Excailbur and when the new Captain Britain was shown to come with it I was excited. I've ended up buying Four Captain Britain figures to get a few of it. Even got the K-Mart three pack because he has a different color version of it. I wanted a decent King Arthur figure but don't have any 3.75 Knight figures other then the Old Knight that came with Indiana Jones but that figure just sucks. I noticed Odin has amazing armor and is a pretty good figure so I decided to get another Odin and use that. Just painted it gold (I like Arthur in gold armor) and gave him an Obi-wan Kenobi head and it makes a decent Arthur I believe. I also went out in the woods and found some good rocks to use for Excalibur in stone. Going to put some fake moss around the rock when I go to the Hobby Shop. There are two Legends of Excalibur and one of them has a different sword in the stone and the Lady of the Lake being the one that gives Arthur Excalibur but I prefer the version where Excalibur is in the stone myself. Just wish I had a 3.75 inch Golden Crown.

100_8488.jpg

100_8489.jpg

arh-king-arthur-golden-armor-statue.jpg

arthur_in_legend.jpg