MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a fondness for the character as one of my first comics as a kid was an issue (I think a reprint) of Marvel Team-Up with Beast and Spiderman vs Killer Shrike.

This would be the one, I think:

Marvel-Marvel%20Tales-240.jpg

That's the one!

Latest custom- Mandrill!

Mandrill1.jpg

Mandrill2.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. A perfect custom for one of my favorite obscure bad guys!

Awesome customs all around guys Backlash, King Arthur, Jigsaw, Killer Shrike, and Mandrill all very cool customs guys.

I think i have that comic somewhere in the house , gotta find it.

Anyways its been a very slow week with the hunt no new wave just revisions , no team packs. So I got me some time to do some and finish some customs. This is my attempt at making an Ares and updating my Hercules (my old one was just a head swap of DCIH Hawkman and a bearded Obi wan , hes very short lol). Ares was a SW Thor , with fodder stuff, I am lacking an axe and I dont want to open my WWH for just the axe so I used the mallet that came with XMO colossus (maybe I'll find another kind of axe to use or if someone has a fodder axe they dont need...) , used his enormous head too so I can used the helmet I am using,its from a knight made by Schleich.The mohawak from a star wars senate guard. So on the pictures.

DSC_0442.jpg">DSC_0443.jpg">DSC_0444.jpg">DSC_0446.jpg">DSC_0447.jpg">

The Deity Squad :) .

simple swivel thigh mod for absorbing man. might end up painting it now since i wasn't quite sure the peg inserts would work completely. i'll prolly do the same for luke cage and nightcrawler.

edit - ended up doing the same for nightcrawler =D

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

also sorry if NC looks like he's taking a crap. a very defiant crap.

Wow, Noodlechow; where'd you find those pegs? That looks like a great solution to the woes of posing figures of that size group.

ended up using the top portion of the knee joints for absorbing man and the tops of the ankles for nightcrawler off of this guy:

http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS0538attegunner.asp

his legs were in my parts box but pretty much any random pegs will do and if you can fabricate your own, even better. =]

ok guys you gotta grab this pack from bbts the destro makes for a badass red skull when you hook it up with an opp head thaks again onyx but yeah only 35 bucks on sale plus all the other figures have alot of potential and the guns are great.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...roduct=HAS18725

DSCF5222.jpg

Heh, I had the same idea...

PharmV