DarthOnyx

MU Customs

I will be casting the new Cyclops legs so people can "fix" their older figures. I won't be casting the feet or knees. I figure you guys can use those parts from the original figures so to avoid having to paint them and also avoid paint rub. Any thoughts?

Doing thighs and calves right?

I'd maybe experiment and get a good list of figs that the knees will work with those legs and ones they wont. Like I can't imagine they'll work on like the Human Torch mold knees... but Spiderman-maybe? The Cyclops thighs are 'beefy' and figure with legs much smaller the knees will look weird and not support the figure's weight.

Well, I can do the knees of Cyclops but... it is up to you guys to have the pegs and deal with the paint issues.

The ankle will have to be pre-drilled for a peg to be inserted to hold the foot on. So you'd have a visible peg there.

Kind of like the CAM kit on Slayer designs... which although I LOVE the way the figure (I got the General figure) turned out.. it was a PAIN doing the pegs.

Nah, I'd make mine easier with the hole already drilled. Just add peg.Or I could just cast everything up to the mid-calf articulation.

Captain America has two more villains to face! Presenting Baron Strucker and The Viper! My first real Marvel Universe customs, so they're not the best, but I was pleased with the results.

P8170269.jpg

P8170270.jpg

P8170271.jpg

Screenshot2011-08-17at75728PM.png

More of a kitbash/repaint than a true custom, my comic pack deadpool: transformed into the perfect mercenary! I was bored today, so this is what I did!

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Someone posted this image of a King Arthur statue a while back. I can't remember who but I was impressed with the statue so I began making the head. I am sculpting a crown on it but thought some may want it without the crown as well.

arh-king-arthur-golden-armo.jpg

011-29.jpg

006-80.jpg

It would also be a decent head for Tanis Half-Elven, from the dragonlance novels. Dragonlance chronicles! loved those books.

Awesome customs all around.

I need one of those suited figures to upgrade my custom Xavier , totally missed out on those DCIH suited ones.

^^^^^^^^^ Heck Yeah, i think i might have to try that!

did you mean you may try making tanis? Doc Samson would be an excellent base for Caramon.

I did mean Tanis, I've for a Gladiator for the custom. Doc is perfect for Caramon, but I don't know if I would get the armor down.

I forgot to add this guy last week.

TarantulaDSCN3514.jpg

I like this alot. I'd maybe paint the elongated foot part silver. Right now it just looks like he's wearing very long shoes.

Thanks for the compliments. I agree on the feet. They are pretty weak. I may go back and redo them when I have time.

havent finished painting, but i like how these figures are coming out.. so her you go: Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Sauron

Avalanche

Blob

post-24353-1314153744_thumb.jpg

post-24353-1314153770_thumb.jpg

Nice work on the Brotherhood. So Sauron is that the old ToyBiz parts merged onto a Frost Giant? Nice thinking. And the Blob? MU Juggernaut but do not place the chest or where you picked up that head.

head is a movie hulk head. chest and belly are sculpted? yes?

love the work Powerman! you've done an awesome job. love the blob!