DarthOnyx

MU Customs

@rodimus nice supes sir :smile:

btw is that a sentry body? i have a problem with his arms, it wont go down straight 90 degrees, its like something is itching in his pits or something, did you encounter the same problem?

Yes it was a Sentry fig, but no I didn't have any problems w/ his arms sticking out like that.

I'm posting this for my friend Steve. Head is O.P.P. I think this s an excellent example of what is possible!

317787_250213905024468_100001075808544_692108_185831791_n.jpg

313091_250213978357794_100001075808544_692110_2018776302_n.jpg

Ya I will prob be down for a painted Fem1 head(jim lee Psylocke colors)cause the hasbro one looks like crap and Legends Psylocke is just bada#$ ^^

Psylocke is pretty much my favorite X-men and that hasbro head sculpt is not gonna represent in my house so Ill get in contact in a few weeks when I get my check and get somthing hooked up!

Shaneva002 hit me up after you buy the head from OPP.

That Hulk is from the movie toyline. Looks badass! I'm gonna give it a shot

Ya I will prob be down for a painted Fem1 head(jim lee Psylocke colors)cause the hasbro one looks like crap and Legends Psylocke is just bada#$ ^^

Psylocke is pretty much my favorite X-men and that hasbro head sculpt is not gonna represent in my house so Ill get in contact in a few weeks when I get my check and get somthing hooked up!

I would gladly take that extra head off your hands.

ok so i got a custom idea dormammu using the secret wars human torch and a skrull body

not gonna rotate the pic but a super easy custom and also tons of room for improvement

ok so i got a custom idea dormammu using the secret wars human torch and a skrull body

not gonna rotate the pic but a super easy custom and also tons of room for improvement

looks good. even with the head swap only.

looks good. even with the head swap only.

yup way too easy but it bothers me that the skrulls have the same body

I love this idea! I was thinking of getting a MOTUC Faceless One to repaint as Dormammu, but I like this idea better.

PharmV

Looks good. I like it. May steal it.

On a side note, I want to do a custom of Nomad (Jack Monroe). Any suggestions for body and head? Gracias.

On a side note, I want to do a custom of Nomad (Jack Monroe). Any suggestions for body and head? Gracias.

Taskmaster body.....IDK about head

Taskmaster body.....IDK about head

Thanks, I am trying for the '90s biker Nomad. Good idea though.

Not sure if anyone has done this yet but I took the vest off the Old Namor and put it on the new one.

IMG_03071.jpg

I was thinking of doing that but it doesnt look good without having to paint the pants on him,I cant paint but if you paint him and show us what he looks like Ill prob do it to if it looks good.I mean the vest fits good just looks weird with the green undies......

I'm posting this for my friend Steve. Head is O.P.P. I think this s an excellent example of what is possible!

317787_250213905024468_100001075808544_692108_185831791_n.jpg

313091_250213978357794_100001075808544_692110_2018776302_n.jpg

Holy #$%& i really like this how much? Pm me so we can talk numbers

It's actually appropriate scale also.

Well, for the movies it may be in scale, but the classic Hulk is only 8 feet tall in the comics (Official Marvel Handbooks). In the last decade or two artist tend to make him as large as a house!

MAESTRO2.jpg

MAESTRO1.jpg

that maestro is sweet!

but look...silver surfer is passing on some of the power cosmic to colossonaut...uh oh...'cosmically, magically endowed, unstoppable, mutant powerhouse' may be maestros trump! ;)

oh dang! awesome Maestro! Or should I say "awesome, Maestro!" lol

okay, so you have to understand correct grammar to get the joke, which probably makes it useless online....

Anyway, that is really great looking work. Now you need Cap's broken shield, Surfer's broken board, broken Mjolnir (or whatever), Strange's cape and other assorted spoils of war. I could see that figure sitting on a "throne" surrounded by all his trophies. Badassery right there!

which brings up the question, has anyone tried to make an adamantium skeleton in 1:18 scale yet?lol

I've considered it, but really its just a silver skeleton. Right now, I'm working on an original character. I think you guys will like it.