DarthOnyx

MU Customs

Quick and easy. Better shots later.

P1010853.jpg

woah! that looks pretty dope on him!

I like the overly dramatic coat folds and collar. I didn't like them for Cobra Commander, but I do like them on the Red Skull figure.

Nice job

I thought using the Resolute Destro made for a good Red Skull, but that Renegades CC takes the cake. He looks more in scale, plus the popped collar really makes the head stand out.

I thought using the Resolute Destro made for a good Red Skull, but that Renegades CC takes the cake. He looks more in scale, plus the popped collar really makes the head stand out.

Ditto! I gotta get one of those!

Simple custom and minor levels and colors of paint

I used the Astonishing Wolverine, the head and lower arms from the X-Men Box set, and the lower legs and feet from Patch to make his Utopia/Avengers outfit. The X is from the belt buckle from Warpath since I already have consigned the X-Force box set Warpath as custom fodder since I already have X-Force Warpath. Worked out nicely.

And here here is:

DSCN0063.jpg

I used the Astonishing Wolverine, the head and lower arms from the X-Men Box set, and the lower legs and feet from Patch to make his Utopia/Avengers outfit. The X is from the belt buckle from Warpath since I already have consigned the X-Force box set Warpath as custom fodder since I already have X-Force Warpath. Worked out nicely.

And here here is:

DSCN0063.jpg

Looks great except for the yellow rings on the boots. What's the deal there?

Took the hands from the Kmart exclusive clear iron man an popped them on the new Magneto and now he looks exactly like his card art.

4b68fd41.jpg

Took the hands from the Kmart exclusive clear iron man an popped them on the new Magneto and now he looks exactly like his card art.

4b68fd41.jpg

Wow. That's pretty cool actually.

4b68fd41.jpg

Wow. That's pretty cool actually.

Yeah it looks like an energy aura. Pretty cool.

And here here is:

DSCN0063.jpg

Looks great except for the yellow rings on the boots. What's the deal there?

A lot of the arthas rings on his boots. I went through my Avengers, New Avengers and Z-Men comics and most of them have the rings on the boots on booth sides of his feet at the ankles.

4b68fd41.jpg

Bad ass! Gonna have to pick that Ironman up. Got a pic of which one he is?

Here is a quick Iceman fix. XMO Iceman head on MU body. I dont really care much for the original head, looks too cheesy.

6292216324_3fdc166f6f.jpg

Here is a quick Iceman fix. XMO Iceman head on MU body. I dont really care much for the original head, looks too cheesy.

6292216324_3fdc166f6f.jpg

Nice tip, man! Thanks alot.