MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't recall whoit was but someone had asked me a few weeks ago to post what the Vin Diesel head looked like on Roadblock body. Well, here it is. This head is a rough head though and not the cleaned up version that isin the store.

004-54.jpg

oh snap. i remember asking a while ago on your fb page, think it was in response to seeing the arnold head on that body. looks pretty good.

I can't recall whoit was but someone had asked me a few weeks ago to post what the Vin Diesel head looked like on Roadblock body. Well, here it is. This head is a rough head though and not the cleaned up version that isin the store.

004-54.jpg

oh snap. i remember asking a while ago on your fb page, think it was in response to seeing the arnold head on that body. looks pretty good.

I don't know. I think it looks just a tad bit small. Then again the Rock/ Road Block body is huge for a Joe. I bet it'll fit better on the Bruce Willis/ Joe Colton body.

Hello everyone.

Here's my just finished custom Agent Coulson.

I used an unmodified agent K body from the MIB 3 series, with a modified (Hair, nose, ear piece and drilled to fit) star wars Ric Ollie head (the 1998 version from hasbro). The hand gun came from a city strike snake eyes.

I'm also working on his destroyer gun, made mostly from the launcher that came with the series 1 cap from the avengers line and other fodder pieces. Let me know what you think. :)

post-11532-1339135190_thumb.jpg

post-11532-1339135271_thumb.jpg

post-11532-1339135318_thumb.jpg

post-11532-1339135369_thumb.jpg

post-11532-1339135417_thumb.jpg Destroyer Gun (WIP)

yeah man, that works great for Crossbones!

I would do the same, but I am bummed that they didn't give that Roadblock figure double knees and ankle joints

Thanks Clam. I hear ya bout the lack of ankles, but I'm sure there's a MU figure or Joe that I can swap out the lower legs with that does have ankle joints. Just haven't checked to see which one yet.

Great Coulson btw Spidersam!