MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that cable looks awesome. Roadblock buck is pretty awesome.

Did you have to separate the torsos to get the arms out? whats the best way to do that?? thanks!

Thanks, I only had to swap out Cable's right hand & you have to put the torsos in hot water for 2min so the shoulders are extremely soft, then I use an exacto knife & slice the shoulder joint area & swap Cables robotic arm onto the Roadblock buck. I boil & pop off the legs to get the harness/belts on. Hope that helps.

wow! amazing work in here. PYD, I can't believe you'd "retire" your Tigershark. He's pretty dang awesome and should just move to another section of your collection or something.

@ Rod, dang those Lanterns look great! My two oldest are so gungho about the GL cartoon. I gotta admit, I think it's pretty cool too even though I'm more of a Stewart fan. Hopefully Jon will show up sometime soon and still have great characterization like in the old JL series. Great job on all of those. Walker looks great and so does Razor or whatever his name is. Two must-haves from the animated series for sure.

wow! amazing work in here. PYD, I can't believe you'd "retire" your Tigershark. He's pretty dang awesome and should just move to another section of your collection or something.

@ Rod, dang those Lanterns look great! My two oldest are so gungho about the GL cartoon. I gotta admit, I think it's pretty cool too even though I'm more of a Stewart fan. Hopefully Jon will show up sometime soon and still have great characterization like in the old JL series. Great job on all of those. Walker looks great and so does Razor or whatever his name is. Two must-haves from the animated series for sure.

Thanks I just finished Rankorr the human Red Lantern earlier, and I'm starting work on Aya.

004-119.jpg

Well w/ the Red, Yellow, and Blue Lanterns added my corps almost stretch across the entire spectrum w/ only Orange, and Indigo missing. Don't worry though they won't be missing long since I found some fodder Dare Devil mold figures out in the shed as well as another Thanos I didn't know I still had (I like the new one better).

Here's my "Rainbow Corps" so far:

001-167.jpg

Here's Tekik Sinestro Corps member of sector 3281, and Aya the Ai of the Interceptor:

007-64.jpg

looks like a good base for Aya. Does she take herself apart and put herself back together though?lol

Rainbow corps looking good there. I assume that the Iron Monger became a Stel, but that's mainly because I don't know of any other robot looking Lanterns. It looks good as a Lantern. I bought some extra's on clearance and still haven't figured out what I'm actually going to do with them. I was thinking Hydra soldiers or possibly some Mandroids or something - since we're obviouslly never going to see Mandroids despite the fact that they'd be super easy for Hasbro to do using existing parts.

ah, now when I look closer I can see Stel in front of Kilowog. Missed him the first time.

I wish they'd actually make an Interceptor with that whole crew! Even just the 4pk would be cool, but an actual vehicle would be really awesome. My kids would flip if they saw that in a store. great job.

anyone think that Mattel might do like Hasbro and start making figures that have been customized? I'd love to see that entire Rainbow Corps done even if I had to pay a huge chuck to get it in one giant box set.

Hi guys first time poster, always enjoyed seeing every bodies work, I have done a couple of customs, but here is a simple one of Union Jack, the union logo was the hardest bit, still want to work on it and the rest needs more paint detail, but I would appreciate some input from some vets!

post-38632-1343478651_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478724_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478786_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478848_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478999_thumb.jpg

just throwing this out there but you probably could have mixed captain Britain and you wouldn't ha had to use any sculpt.

good job tho.. looks cool

Hi guys first time poster, always enjoyed seeing every bodies work, I have done a couple of customs, but here is a simple one of Union Jack, the union logo was the hardest bit, still want to work on it and the rest needs more paint detail, but I would appreciate some input from some vets!

post-38632-1343478651_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478724_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478786_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478848_thumb.jpg

post-38632-1343478999_thumb.jpg

just throwing this out there but you probably could have mixed captain Britain and you wouldn't ha had to use any sculpt.

good job tho.. looks cool

Yh, but i wanted a more slim sculp, plus the new articulation.

So, I got the Red Hulk figure and hated the head. As you can see, I made my own. I also noticed that Green Hulk had a wash on it but Red did not other than the horrible job on his face. So I gave mine that too. Not sure if you can tell from the pics though. Here's MY Red Hulk fix. Pay attenton Hasbro! This is how it's done!

014-6.jpg

019-1.jpg

020.jpg