MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone done a Wesley Snipes Blade? Onyx maybe?

I threw Agent J's head on this body for fun it was really silly looking and for the hell of it i put a lil sculpting on the hair and painted him blacker and imo it looks a lot like wesley snipes blade. Also as Onyx mentioned there are others who cast the head. I think it is Glassman Customs that has an amazing one

8110798766_6948d7ee15.jpg

Yeah,if you like air bubble holes!

Has anyone done a Wesley Snipes Blade? Onyx maybe?

I threw Agent J's head on this body for fun it was really silly looking and for the hell of it i put a lil sculpting on the hair and painted him blacker and imo it looks a lot like wesley snipes blade. Also as Onyx mentioned there are others who cast the head. I think it is Glassman Customs that has an amazing one

8110798766_6948d7ee15.jpg

Whoa that head does make a good Snipes.

I got an un-sunglassed snipes Blade head from Slayer Designs years ago.. seriously like 6 years ago I think. The mold might have ended up with Angel Forge on Ebay.

After being closed for 2 weeks to prepare my house for winter, and clean up from "super storm" Sandy I reopened last night after adding these:

015-30.jpg

as well as several other new items.

I think that this is a really cool idea. I just can't afford it. With that said though, I hope you get some takers. Also, it sounds like the storm didn't affect you too much? If so, glad to hear it.

After being closed for 2 weeks to prepare my house for winter, and clean up from "super storm" Sandy I reopened last night after adding these:

015-30.jpg

I think that this is a really cool idea. I just can't afford it. With that said though, I hope you get some takers. Also, it sounds like the storm didn't affect you too much? If so, glad to hear it.

Yeah not too bad. Mostly messed w/ my time off schedule having to work over time to get the distribution center back on schedule.

Just to clarify mine aren't $75 that's the one in the link Onyx posted. Mine are only $30, and have clear flame wheels instead of the painted ones the original one had.

016-30.jpg

015-30.jpg

Sorry, I didn't/can't see his posts,but that explains why my friend was so adamant about me doing it.

RodimusVTS - all this Ghost Rider stuff you did looks great! Both sets of wheels look great on the two versions you are making. The blue Ghost Rider head and his skeleton hands look very nice.

I would recommend taking better pictures of this stuff if you can though for your site. The current pictures you have on your store don't show off enough definition of the bike itself. Also the pictures have a "haze" or something over them which is clouding up the image. Dirty lens perhaps?

anyway, again, it all looks like very nice work.

RodimusVTS - all this Ghost Rider stuff you did looks great! Both sets of wheels look great on the two versions you are making. The blue Ghost Rider head and his skeleton hands look very nice.

I would recommend taking better pictures of this stuff if you can though for your site. The current pictures you have on your store don't show off enough definition of the bike itself. Also the pictures have a "haze" or something over them which is clouding up the image. Dirty lens perhaps?

Thanks.

The lens might be smudged. My little guys get ahold of my camera from time to time.

You were right I took a close look at my camera's lens this morning, and there was a little finger print on it. Here are better pics:

004-134.jpg

005-113.jpg

Heres my new Doctor Octopus with custom part swapped arms.

PB090043.jpg

Figure: Mervel Legends Showdown

Arms: Spider-Man vs Doc Ock cake decoration by DecoPac Inc.

This is great! Do the new arms hold his weight? How did you attach them?

Hes a little top heavy now, though if you work the arms in certain positions he can stand on his own still. But to get a dramatic pose with the arms he needs support.

I just exacto knifed the pegs(that were used for the original arms)off the back pack and then super glued the arms in the same place the originals were in.

Not MU,

but made out of A frost Giant and the OPP head cast....

Darkness...from the 80's Movie Legend.

DSC02411.jpg

These guys are happy to have another recruit....

DSC01619.jpg

and the Dragon Kings are gearing up for another Adversary to battle....

DSC02418.jpg

btw love the custom work guys...keep it up.

Mephisto is awesome!