MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I'd want to make two guidos, not without an easier approach but I do like you suggestion.

Clam, I get what you're saying and I've been on the fence about that for some time but in the end it came down to curiosity, lack of cable, a lack of patience and tiger shark got boiled and cracked. I knew I had done a bad thing but despite being cracked I don't think I can part him out.

I don't think I'd want to make two guidos, not without an easier approach but I do like you suggestion.

Clam, I get what you're saying and I've been on the fence about that for some time but in the end it came down to curiosity, lack of cable, a lack of patience and tiger shark got boiled and cracked. I knew I had done a bad thing but despite being cracked I don't think I can part him out.

Wait cracked as in you cracked his chest open, or cracked as in broken?

yeah I agree it's the right choice. The only thing I don't like about it is it makes the waist look even smaller but I don't think I can do anything about it without fusing the waist. I'm also going to keep an eye out for a jacket in the 6 inch scale that might fit him. I don't think that belt will be accurate either but I'm not about to cover up such a good x-belt

You could modify the Movie beast Jacket

And you think his waist is too small you could build up his obliques with some green stuff. you wouldn't have to build them up too much, even a milimeter at their peak would change the look.

fearsome foes spiderman line???

what you talking about bro? I have never heard of that line

"Fiercest Foes" was the name of the card game thingie that was included with the Spider-Man line figures. Its on the card for most of the figures and is what I figured the line was called instead of the generic "Spider-Man" title. The figure itself is "Toxic Blast Venom".

I've updated my original x-men team. Here's an old shot.

8055864891_63355c7d0c.jpg

and here it is updated. Honestly I like the old color scheme better but this one is more true to the 1st issue. I added putty so they didn't look like they were wearing skin tight spandex.

8229556199_2c39c1e9fd.jpg

This is a completely new custom. The original was very close to the other two guys in height and being the youngest I wanted to make him shorter. DC's Captain Atom was a great choice for it. For fun I wanted to sculpt the frosty look he sported and I want to make a swapable head for it

8230623888_385cc8b644.jpg

I hated The hair I had sculpted so I took another stab at it and I think it turned out much better. I think her boobs got bigger, not sure if it was subconscious or not.. but they definitely pop

8229560363_b2999fe2b8.jpg

Slim's hands are both in the fingerbang position. This was done since it would look more normal on cyke than a random custom.

8230631106_d984058513.jpg

fearsome foes spiderman line???

what you talking about bro? I have never heard of that line

"Fiercest Foes" was the name of the card game thingie that was included with the Spider-Man line figures. Its on the card for most of the figures and is what I figured the line was called instead of the generic "Spider-Man" title. The figure itself is "Toxic Blast Venom".

awe okay. I gotcha now. I never thought it had any official name from Hasbro.. but I remember that when I used to see the cases, they were stamped "Spiderman: Heroes and Villains"