MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Love the original X-men.. Jean looks a little well, I dont think that is what the Professor meant when he said "gifted" youngsters.

you saying she looks retarded or that her back probably hurts? I put the putty on her to make it look more like clothes to make it look less skin tight but now she just looks like she can float better. One day I may redo her to be less Fergalicious.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think white looks good too. He was drawn just like how you have it plenty of times. post-33962-1354391496_thumb.jpg

I swear man, that head is PERFECT. Looking at the original showdowns head and yours it's like twins but one developed Downs Syndrome. If you made it yourself you should cast it and sell the heads. I'd buy 2

Thanks! I wonder if there's a tutorial somewhere detailing the best way to go bout it

Love the original X-men.. Jean looks a little well, I dont think that is what the Professor meant when he said "gifted" youngsters.

you saying she looks retarded or that her back probably hurts? I put the putty on her to make it look more like clothes to make it look less skin tight but now she just looks like she can float better. One day I may redo her to be less Fergalicious.

She's got some big ****.

One down.

002-85.jpg

is it possible to get the legs to match seamlessly at the swivel joint? that is the only thing that has kept me from buying your leg extensions

What do you mean seamlessly? How much more seamlessly do you want?

what I mean is that the top of the thigh, above the swivel joint, doesn't flow naturally into the part of the leg directly below the swivel joint. Not a gap or whatever in the swivel joint, but the upper thigh does not match the lower thigh part.

I have seen this in all of the leg extensions you made, and I think previously people have said that they sanded it to get it to look right.. but with this figure having texture, sanding it down wouldn't be possible.

It's as if there is a rubberband around the leg at the swivel joint.. kinda hard to explain without being able to point to what I am talking about... maybe I will make a pic

okay, I made a little picture to show what I am talking about.. Hulk's original leg on the left side of the picture has a seamless transition from top to bottom. His new leg on the right has a sausage effect from the top to the bottom

Yeah, this isn't the final product. It tends to happen when making them. For example, the previous ones you mentioned were sculpted by me. These were made by shayne with me doing fine details. It''s difficult for us to notice this effect without the pic. Just showing everyone that has asked for them that they are on their way. When you said seamless, I thought you meant where it attaches.

yeah I agree it's the right choice. The only thing I don't like about it is it makes the waist look even smaller but I don't think I can do anything about it without fusing the waist. I'm also going to keep an eye out for a jacket in the 6 inch scale that might fit him. I don't think that belt will be accurate either but I'm not about to cover up such a good x-belt
You could modify the Movie beast Jacket And you think his waist is too small you could build up his obliques with some green stuff. you wouldn't have to build them up too much, even a milimeter at their peak would change the look.

I took your suggestion and bought beast. I'm not in love with the jacket. It just doesn't fit how i'd like it to. It's a great jacket though and it's most likely the best one for the job, so I'm going to do my best to make it work.