MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe someone said I wouldn't do purple colored thighs. I did three colors!

Purple,Black,and Blue:

001-1.jpg

Size comparison:

012.jpg

Awesome! Now can you elongate his torso a hair ;)

Here's the hair you asked for. As for the torso, I'm sure I could, but not everyone know how or wants to try to take apart their Hulks and I don't want to be responsible for them destroying it in the attempt.

Ares is a popular custom, when is Hasbro going to learn! I like the re-usage of parts. Sentry's head may be the absolute worst in the line. Thor's head looks much better on him.

you mention deadpool and antman. I didn't see a pic for them.

Ummm, I don't know. The pic's showing up fine for me. Thanks, yeah, that head rules on Sentry

You're right I just overlooked it.

Onyx- I’m loving the thigh extenders! Out of curiousity, what would you consider your most purchased product?

Estogarza- Strong work on Ares! I wouldn’t have thought of those part combinations, but they work. Also, I have that same Antman. My only Heroclix figure.

AnimalSquables- Killer Instinct? That’s awesome. Like Diabolical said, good paint apps. It’s cool to see people come up with something for that crazy Lizard figure.

Fritzkrieg- The Cylon is a cool idea. Any plans for a modern one?

Paragonassasin- I LOVE all of the customs you posted. Special props for the Black Panther and Bishop!

Onyx- I’m loving the thigh extenders! Out of curiousity, what would you consider your most purchased product?

Estogarza- Strong work on Ares! I wouldn’t have thought of those part combinations, but they work. Also, I have that same Antman. My only Heroclix figure.

AnimalSquables- Killer Instinct? That’s awesome. Like Diabolical said, good paint apps. It’s cool to see people come up with something for that crazy Lizard figure.

Paragonassasin- I LOVE all of the customs you posted. Special props for the Black Panther and Bishop!

I'd have to tell you that in private.

BTW, Gamma THighs are now available for ordering.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

http://onyxphoenixproductions.ecrater.com/...7066/body-parts

How exactly would i put those thighs on the hulk?

Pop the legs off at the hips, take the legs apart at the thigh swivels, put the lower part of the leg below the thigh swivel into the new leg extensions and pop them back on the hulk. Some heat may be required, but not always needed. It is really simple. Hope that helped.

Pop the legs off at the hips, take the legs apart at the thigh swivels, put the lower part of the leg below the thigh swivel into the new leg extensions and pop them back on the hulk. Some heat may be required, but not always needed. It is really simple. Hope that helped.

Exactly as my friend stated. I usually heat a small cup of water in the microwave and after I put them on the original leg,I dip the part that attaches to the hip in the hot water for a few seconds to heat it up. After it is a bit warm, it is easier to pop onto the t-bar.

And as someone who has purchased several sets of the other thigh extensions, let me say they are completely worth the money. I'm excited to see them done in multiple colors now also.

Exactly as my friend stated. I usually heat a small cup of water in the microwave and after I put them on the original leg,I dip the part that attaches to the hip in the hot water for a few seconds to heat it up. After it is a bit warm, it is easier to pop onto the t-bar.

And as someone who has purchased several sets of the other thigh extensions, let me say they are completely worth the money. I'm excited to see them done in multiple colors now also.

Considering picking up some of those thigh extenders for my MU Hulk. Hows the color fare in person? The purple seems just slightly off to me in the pics but I know those can be deceiving. Do they require a bit of touch up or are they pretty spot on and ready to pop on?

Considering picking up some of those thigh extenders for my MU Hulk. Hows the color fare in person? The purple seems just slightly off to me in the pics but I know those can be deceiving. Do they require a bit of touch up or are they pretty spot on and ready to pop on?

There is no way I could ever perfectly match the same colors Hasbro uses. But,it will greatly help resolve any paint rub issues.