MU Customs

DarthOnyx

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've often thought Hasbro could make use of GI Joe stuff but have heard it's not possible, but they've used Joe parts twice now with NF and Xavier. A simple repaint of Agent Helix would make a good Domino head, and Renegade's Duke has a perfect vision face and would work for others, and there are many more out there that work for other characters.

unpainted obviously, but I thought this would make a cool combo for Doctor Nemesis. Just need a Fedora and the tie will need work. 8293062850_c053f1b77c.jpg

Wicked. What are the parts of that figure from?

Are there fedoras from the Indiana Jones line that are detachable?

the head is GI Joe Sgt. Airborne (v3) wave 7 (2008). I bought it with no custom in mind but it looked cool

body was Agent J with the suit jacket cut off

Avengers nick fury jacket

and still needing the fedora.

there could be a better way to tackle dr nemesis, but I had these parts and thought they fit together pretty well.

I'll have to look for fedoras, but that seems IJ does seem like they'd have em

Wicked. What are the parts of that figure from?

Are there fedoras from the Indiana Jones line that are detachable?

Crystal Skull Indy has a removable fedora. I have one. Not sure about any others.

I did see that. I think it looks a lil too big for the head but Rodimus has em on his website for 3 dollars so i'll probably pick one up from him. I haven't looked at joes but i can't think of a character that wore em.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

This is the first run of my up coming "Fur Ball KIT"

001-191.jpg

I'm not quite ready to put this out yet due to problems I had w/ the torso. If the next run is perfect first try (since I think I fixed the problem I had w/ the mold) then I'll put it in the store the next day.

Look for this around Jan 7th at the latest.

You people never heard of Armadillo? He's actually been in stuff within the last few years too. I think he was even in the Thunderbolts title a little while though as a baddie not joining them. He was never a major player but showed up in a few company wide crossovers I think.

Anyway, that IS a great job on that custom. I agree that the body works better for him than for Rhino. Did you sculpt that shell and tale yourself?

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

This is the first run of my up coming "Fur Ball KIT"

001-191.jpg

I'm not quite ready to put this out yet due to problems I had w/ the torso. If the next run is perfect first try (since I think I fixed the problem I had w/ the mold) then I'll put it in the store the next day.

Look for this around Jan 7th at the latest.

I like your kit ideas!