DarthOnyx

MU Customs

I have wanted them to make a figure of Emma since the line started and was extremely disappointed when the three pack was cancelled. I have made her before, but with the Dagger body available I thought I would give it another shot.

010_zps9be18d50.jpg

This is awesome! Really nice job. So it looks like a Dagger body and head with Invisible Woman hair and Jubilee belt, but where's the cape from? Looks great! Did you sculpt that x-symbol on the cape?

I have wanted them to make a figure of Emma since the line started and was extremely disappointed when the three pack was cancelled. I have made her before, but with the Dagger body available I thought I would give it another shot.

010_zps9be18d50.jpg

This is awesome! Really nice job. So it looks like a Dagger body and head with Invisible Woman hair and Jubilee belt, but where's the cape from? Looks great! Did you sculpt that x-symbol on the cape?

This is an awesome custom! Great work

The hair is from a ROC covergirl. The belt is from an X-23 figure, but I think the same belt was used on jubilee. The cape is a modified Moon Knight and the X symbol is cut off the belt of a Colossus figure. I wish I could sculpt like that.

Thanks

The hair is from a ROC covergirl. The belt is from an X-23 figure, but I think the same belt was used on jubilee. The cape is a modified Moon Knight and the X symbol is cut off the belt of a Colossus figure. I wish I could sculpt like that.

Thanks

Man, really simple and creative use of parts! One of the nicest Emmas I've seen. And thanks for answering my questions. I appreciate when people are willing to share their recipes.

No problem. Amazon was selling colossus for $3 so I picked on up as an extra to use. I'm just happy when people think my customs are even good enough to care what parts I used. I'm happy to share.

Check out the newest items in my store. HoAs, Joe T bar, microscope, female arms, female legs, and grasping hands have been added

002_zps4b1eb47c.jpg

I just received my Hall of Armor part today and that sucker is SOLID! It looks really sharp. I like it a lot. Great job on making it.

010_zps9be18d50.jpg

I love this Sizemore!

Recipe: Light up base Black widow body, Jubilee legs, Dark Ms. Marvel head, and Aurora hair. Sculpt for all the fur. Schleich cat. Necklace from Captain Britain (2-pack original look). Whip from Microman Catwoman. Add two teaspooons of sexy and stir. Simmer at low heat until moist.

DSC_01232croppedcc50_zps56013989.jpg
DSC_0138croppedcc50_zpsab4f6a71.jpg
DSC_01132cccropped50_zpsd383a462.jpg
DSC_0172cccropped50_zps8b50b524.jpg

Pirate I really like the Black Cat. I'm more a fan of the old school white gloved look, but this is easily one of the best Black Cat's I've seen. I'm a little shocked that you used a Dark Ms. Marvel head though. She and Astral Doctor Strange are the only two MU figures I have never seen at retail. I had to get her off ebay. By the way not questioning your choice because it is a great one just the rarity of the figure unless you found multiples at retail or just have tons of money :smile:

Thanks for the compliment on Emma by the way.

I stalked Dark Ms. Marvel on eBay for a long time, and found 2 for a good price at about the same time. It was totally worth using one for Black Cat. I debated long and hard which Black Cat to do. I almost went with the white glove look.

A remake from my very first MU custom : Adam Warlock.

IMG_6291.JPG

With his older custom-brother :

IMG_6294.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG

Recipe :

Head, body, cape, left fist : MU Warlock
Arms, right fist, wrist-bands, upper legs : MU Namor
Belt, Lower legs : Zemo

Hey guys, I've been working on a Ray Stevenson Punisher custom (using Firefly from Retaliation). I am done except for the skull. I have no idea how to do it, and I cannot freehand to save my life. Any advice?

I have seen people print it on clear adhesive, and also print on paper and paper-mache it down. If you want it 3d you could do one of those and use it as a guide, and then freehand it with a sculpting compound.

Is the customs page all buggy for everyone in the sense that it's no longer pinned at the top, but now halfway down the page and sends you to page one when you click it?

I guess it's no longer pinned since the move. Somebody will need to randomly post in the thread to make sure it doesn't completely drop off the page.

I'm working on an Ancient Greek project. This is Character I came up with. He is a kind of Alagam of several Greek Heroes. Let me know what you think.

Recipe:
Head: Flint GI Joe Re
Helmet: Schliech Trojan Warrior
Body: Marvel Universe Kraven
Armor: Army of Darkness Deadite

Herophocles
Greek_zpsbbcad64a.jpg

Greek3_zps0faf0b21.jpg
Greek4_zps9f29a5d9.jpg
Greek5_zps9528363d.jpg
Greek6_zps396bb4be.jpg

Cable and Hope

11951223775_048e0d703c_c.jpg

xmensecondcoming.jpg

Im not really happy with the MU Cable.. his head sculpt, small left shoulder… he is a bit odd.
Did this litle tweek just to have fun. got a smaller head and fited into a bulkier body, for the porpouse

of making him look "anathomicaly correct". also all the equipment help this bulkier feel. more fitting

for a cable. everything was just swaps, no paints done yet (I'll still change some parts, like the left arm)
only paint job is Cable's head. (already fixed his eyebrows post pics)

Not Marvel, but I thought some may be interested in this custom.

I upgraded, the cartoony looking Azbat, using Warmachine for a more realistic look and upgraded articulation.

Azbat is the former Villian Azrael, whom took up the mantle of Batman after Bane broke Bruce Wane's back. Azrael war an high tech armored batsuit.

Azbat
Azbat_zpsad598ca5.jpg
Azbat2_zpsf629fe68.jpg
Azbat3_zpsf2d32dac.jpg
Azbat4_zps926d8e18.jpg
Azbat5_zpsecab3978.jpg

I'm working on an Ancient Greek project. This is Character I came up with. He is a kind of Alagam of several Greek Heroes. Let me know what you think.

Recipe:

Head: Flint GI Joe Re

Helmet: Schliech Trojan Warrior

Body: Marvel Universe Kraven

Armor: Army of Darkness Deadite

Herophocles

Greek_zpsbbcad64a.jpg

That looks really sharp, Fitz! Nicely done.

Dark World Thor:

I really liked the costume designs for "Thor the Dark Word" but the lack of torso articulation bugged me. My solution was to use an Odin body (from the first Thor figure line) for the torso and neck articulation. The arms on the figure are from MU Green Goblin and the head is from the Avengers Movie Thor figure (with hair from the Dark world Thor). A cloth cape and some paint work completed the figure. Thank you for any comments.

post-25560-0-03508800-1390246883_thumb.jpg

post-25560-0-42051100-1390246922_thumb.jpg

post-25560-0-14664200-1390246945_thumb.jpg