MU Customs

DarthOnyx

My paint jobs are sloppy but I'm practicing still:

Not Marvel Characters but have been having a blast making them and putting my customs in a squad with Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, Blade and Hulk.

DSC01162.JPG

Angel of Death Gabriel Custom

Archangel Micheal

Thor is Joined By Raiden

Archangel is with his DC counterpart Hawkman in a white outfit. (didn't want to go green/yellow with him so I left him with ROC Storm shadow colors.)

post-25376-1277008234_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone considered using the wings from the Narnia Griffin? There's a store alled Fred's (mostly in the south) that still has a few. It's a dooollar store type place.

I'll look into it,

Just wish I had better painting skills, but I want to do a complete set of supernatural characters in the future. I loved the Inferno story arc and wish I could get my hands on a Rachel Phoenix with flame wings, a New Mutants Magik and Dr.Strange.

Not really Customs, more of a WIP and a fix. Enjoy...

Iron Fist fix

c30bb079.jpg

Recipe

Running change Iron Fist

Wave one Iron Fist arms

GI Joe Hard Master's hands

either version of Iron Fist's legs work well.

WIP Fantomex

a42f7ac3.jpg

Recipe

Storm Shadow head

Mr Fantastic body

Iron Grenadier hands

Wave 1 Punisher feet

XMO movie sabertooth coat

Enjoy

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Rodimus, the bike was bought at a little dollar store. not a national chain just a small place called Wilsons 5 & 10.

Chaz, I was totally ticked to see that Ghost Rider coming out in the next MU wave will be the 70's version. I thought for sure we would never see that version released. :P

My paint jobs are sloppy but I'm practicing still:

Not Marvel Characters but have been having a blast making them and putting my customs in a squad with Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, Blade and Hulk.

DSC01162.JPG

Angel of Death Gabriel Custom

Archangel Micheal

Thor is Joined By Raiden

Archangel is with his DC counterpart Hawkman in a white outfit. (didn't want to go green/yellow with him so I left him with ROC Storm shadow colors.)

That Gabriel is AWESOME! What are the wings from?

TC, welcome to the board. Now post recipes, please :).

Vulture, Ares, and Morbius in particular look great.

Woof, thats alot of recipies, but I'll try to remember as many of them as possible if anyone wants to know a specific figure.

Vulture is a MLS Human torch body with MLS Punisher head and 25th snow serpent colar. The wings are severely modded Marvel Legends Archangel wings.

Ares is a MU Thor from the Secret Wars Comic pack. Helmet is from a rubber Roman soldier.

Morbius is BnB Undertaker hair on a MLS Green Goblin head on a MLS Silver Surfer body, and cape from a McFarlaine monsters Dracula.