DarthOnyx

MU Customs

Here's my take on Arnin Zola as well as a few improvements I've made to my alley including a breakaway window with a ledge in the back for figures to be able to stand in the window as if they're actually inside a building.

Great job guys! Sorry I haven't been able to comment on each work but, as you can see, I've been busy!

h

More upcoming...

005-53.jpg

008-18.jpg

Wow Love that middle hooded Skull would look great on my taskmaster body

let me know when you are ready to sell those

Death's Head Version 1:

This is a commission for Skull, but will be cast as well.

024-3.jpg

025-4.jpg

Only thing that remains is the hair. I only put it on this body to better show the scale.

Has anyone ever thought of using "beastman" form the new masters of the universe line to make a"slightly large" sasquatch?

Death's Head Version 1:

This is a commission for Skull, but will be cast as well.

024-3.jpg

looking awesome already

i hope my work on the body looks half as good as that

i should get .01 for everyone you sell LOL

Nah. You'd have to get it at a model shop or sometimes stores like Michael's carry it if they sell mode

Dullcote huh? Thanks for the lead. Any of the big box stores carry it? Do I apply it by brushing it on? Spraying it? Anything I should be aware of?

I believe Kmart still carries Testors Dullcote. I know Hobby Lobby does!

Thanks much guys- I appreciate it.

Here is my Custom Avatar Brymstone.

Recipie

Star Wars Yousan Vong (sp?) body arms and legs

Godzilla toy head

Wings from Marvel's The Fallen

Enjoy

Okay guys, I have an idea to give my Modern War Machine comic figure his blades that are on his gauntlets [which if anyone can tell me if that's a normal part of his suit that'd be great because I haven't read Iron Man in a long time and just started re-reading it from Invincible Iron Man 1 (The Five Nightmares) to current (Stark Resilient)].

I can find some cheap Weequay Skiff Guards from Star Wars for his force pike weapon:

WeequaySkiffGuard.jpg

And then probably cut some grooves so that the blades are removable and not always there in War Machine's forearms, and then give him these:

WarMachineBladeRefPic.jpg

What do you guys think?

Here is my Custom Avatar Brymstone.

Recipie

Star Wars Yousan Vong (sp?) body arms and legs

Godzilla toy head

Wings from Marvel's The Fallen

Enjoy

love the custom,

think I might try to make a variant version of this for a ally for my Draconus custom

DSC01270.JPG

This is my own little version of deadpool. I went for a kind of "realistic" look for him, just something I always wanted to see. He's made up of several different joes.

Great job I like the realism!

This is my own little version of deadpool. I went for a kind of "realistic" look for him, just something I always wanted to see. He's made up of several different joes.

Great job I like the realism!

thanks!

@ dragonkings. Thanks it was seeing your custom that made me get off my rear and finish mine (been sitting around for 2 months).

X-FOrce Archangel. This was a commission for Legend and started out as the original version.

002-116.jpg