• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• This is so dope I would love a new X-Men: First Class box set throw some boots on iceman, new tooling for Angels wings anyone? anyone? 
    • Yup, as we’ve seen over and over again, the big retailers are not up for handling the surge of orders that come with making an exclusive available online. But I guess for most of them ML sales are just a tiny blip in their overall revenue so I doubt they will devote a lot of resources to fixing it. And I’m sure they’d much rather sell out too quickly then end up with a million Medusa’s and yellow daredevils again.   went toyhunting recently. To my surprise my local target has not marked down any 80th stuff so they are still sitting on a ton of ghost/Luis and skurge/Hela. They had restocked retro wave (for at least the 3rd time) and had all but cyke there. WM had restocked a couple of cases of Endgame wave 2 (and also the dc killer croc wave so I grabbed an Alfred). Neither of my local WG had anything more recent than Magik.
    • This looks, great glad you guys reviewed it already. My 1st and one of my first ML is the 10 YRs MK7 ,which I really love, then  I picked up the MK50 from the Target 2 pk, cause it's a very different looking suit compared to the Mk7 but boy do I not like those shoulders. This MK85 looks really good and will probably be really fun to use! can't wait!
    • A Diamond Select Toys release! Try to keep your mind clear when you look at this sculpture of the X-Men's resident Femme Fatale, Emma Frost! Shipping exclusively to stores participating in Free Comic Book Day (May 2nd, 2020), this approximately 12-inch diorama features detailed sculpting and paint applications, and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Caesar, sculpted by Alejandro Pereira. You can pre-order these at BigBadToyStore.com.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE