Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I'm sorry. I just post my MU stuff for fun. I didnt think it would really bother people that much. And I do know there is the other hauls thread and I do post there. So I guess for now on I'll stop throwing MU guys into this thread, but you guys havent been saying things when I post pictures of dc, neca and things of that nature. Whats up with that?

I'm sorry. I just post my MU stuff for fun. I didnt think it would really bother people that much. And I do know there is the other hauls thread and I do post there. So I guess for now on I'll stop throwing MU guys into this thread, but you guys havent been saying things when I post pictures of dc, neca and things of that nature. Whats up with that?

Those figures are actually cool & mostly at least 6 inches.

yeah ! Im one of those too , I post pics of every haul I got like marvel , DC , MOTU and street fighter ...icon9.gif

Those figures are actually cool & mostly at least 6 inches.

ahh ! you make feel better dude ...icon1.gif

Here is some new stuff i got:

DSC07147.jpg

DSC07053.jpg

DSC07054.jpg

Nice haul man, you scored some cool stuff. How much was blade? Why would you buy that manga spiderman?????? I've seen it a bunch of times and its just plain bad.

About 18 for blade including shipping and 10 for Magna Spidey. Magna is not that bad in a funny kinda of way. It was more of an impluse buy for me. I just wanted Hobgoblin, but him too.

Here is some new stuff i got:

DSC07147.jpg

DSC07053.jpg

DSC07054.jpg

Nice haul man, you scored some cool stuff. How much was blade? Why would you buy that manga spiderman?????? I've seen it a bunch of times and its just plain bad.

About 18 for blade including shipping and 10 for Magna Spidey. Magna is not that bad in a funny kinda of way. It was more of an impluse buy for me. I just wanted Hobgoblin, but him too.

Nice haul bit late to say but thats prety cool, iv been looking around for deathlock since i want the BAF piece more then the fig but there just not around here, and i saw the rpice tag very cheap!

im not too fond of that hobgoblin but...icon4.gif

I been busy on eBay yeah i went to the dark side so lol here is what i pulled

x-men classics cyclops, gabit, teck gear beast, archangel, both rogues, colossus, bobby drake, bird of prey, wolverine

hulk classics war hulk, abomination, absorbing man

marvel legends i already have but came with the deal so eh ill use them for customs, cannonball & domino, danger, weapon x, spiderman i finally got crossbones so ares is complete spiderman movie figs eh use them for customs spiderman, dr oc

diamond select snti-venom AWSOME FIG i like it "I LIKE IT ALOT"

so how did i do

l_afb5ece999174ca1b52d8154abdadf17.jpg

l_f38d7a6b7fb346618dae31a4cc77a8cb.jpg