Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I got these today from a Trade I made with Avengers 23 (Tommy Bragan) on tfieds.com. I sent him MOC First Appearance Hulk & Falcon variant. Pretty awesome deal. He is a pretty descent trader. Only bad thing is that we agreed to send the packages at the same time & get delivery conf #'s but in the end he waited to get what I sent him then I had to remind him what he was supposed to send me after 2 weeks & still no delivery conf. He will come through with the trade though.

post-12634-1242694243_thumb.jpg

I got these today from a Trade I made with Avengers 23 (Tommy Bragan) on tfieds.com. I sent him MOC First Appearance Hulk & Falcon variant. Pretty awesome deal. He is a pretty descent trader. Only bad thing is that we agreed to send the packages at the same time & get delivery conf #'s but in the end he waited to get what I sent him then I had to remind him what he was supposed to send me after 2 weeks & still no delivery conf. He will come through with the trade though.

i would say good deal!

Yesterday I got the MS Skrull three pack.

Today's ML haul: Phasing Vision, Phasing Ghost Rider, Mustard Bearded Sentry, Juggernaut (my 2nd one so now I can open one for display - yeah!), and last but not least DEADPOOL!!! FINALLY! I probably overpaid (227.50 w/ ship), but I don't care. Had the extra money and I think it's a pretty good deal.

Nice Haul! That War Machine is so hard to find MOC & $25 is a great price! I was lucky about 2 years ago & my friend at the comic store back home was getting rid of his marvel legends so he sold it to me for $10 or $15. I opened it though b/c it had the last piece i needed to finish Galactus.

Thanks ! Yeah 25$ is a good price,the guy wanted 30$ and i dealed him down to 25$. The silver surfer is from the same guy,he had a bunch of loose stuff too,series 1 cap,juggy, FA grey hulk,xmen classic jim lee cyclops,vision, human torch with and without the 4 on the chest and the thor with the blue circles.(I'm sure there's more that i don't remember)