Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Yesterday was my birthday. The only action figure related stuff I got was Commander Steel here. Very cool figure BTW.

CommanderSteel.jpg

However, I also scored about $150.00 worth of Ebay gift cards, so I will be picking some stuff up, as soon as I figure out what. Hopefully some new ML figures will trickle down the pike before long. Like the much anticipated second series of Legend two-packs. I'd really like the Johnny and Sue Storm, plus that new Iron Man sculpt looks really cool, not to mention some Hand Ninjas. Oh well, maybe they'll actually get released this summer.

Yesterday was my birthday. The only action figure related stuff I got was Commander Steel here. Very cool figure BTW.

CommanderSteel.jpg

However, I also scored about $150.00 worth of Ebay gift cards, so I will be picking some stuff up, as soon as I figure out what. Hopefully some new ML figures will trickle down the pike before long. Like the much anticipated second series of Legend two-packs. I'd really like the Johnny and Sue Storm, plus that new Iron Man sculpt looks really cool, not to mention some Hand Ninjas. Oh well, maybe they'll actually get released this summer.

1.) happy birthday, bud.

2.) that commander steel is very cool.

3.) I NEED DCUC WAVE 8!!!

I think we should get a topic going for our marvel things that come in the mail. So I'll start it off.

DSC00114.jpg

Series 1 Iron Man just arrived. I got him from ebay for $23, shipping included. I think I got a pretty good deal on this. Just gotta take him outta his box and find a spot for him on my shelf!

So what have you guys gotten recently in the mail?

This should actually be in the sighting and hauls thread,But I'll go along with it.

I actually got ML1 Iron Man and ML1 Captain America in a pretty major store here afew months ago for £5.99. I thought it was pretty odd they were stocking them.I asked and it turns out they had been laying in the store room for years.Only a week ago they then started restocking ML12 Wolverine's and Bishops (Without the BAF piece,And really bad paintjobs,Claws falling off,missing limbs.etc).It leads me to wonder what else they have back there.

I think we should get a topic going for our marvel things that come in the mail. So I'll start it off.

DSC00114.jpg

Series 1 Iron Man just arrived. I got him from ebay for $23, shipping included. I think I got a pretty good deal on this. Just gotta take him outta his box and find a spot for him on my shelf!

Congrats man !! Thats an amazing deal. Your actually gonna open it???? That's just terrible to me.There should be a law against that!! :tongue::tongue:

DSC00114.jpg

Congrats man !! Thats an amazing deal. Your actually gonna open it???? That's just terrible to me.There should be a law against that!! :tongue::tongue:

It actually should be a crime to keep it in the package. I mean what's the point of collecting "super-poseable" action figures if you are never going to take them out and pose them?

I don't get it. You might as well just collect plastic figurines that are stuck in one pose if all you want to do is keep them in their box and look at them.

So "WindsofHorus" open that bad boy up and have some fun.

Today's haul:

http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BSsqYLwCGk~&a...zvoTKg~~_12.JPG

Not sure why the image doesn't work on this one, but it's SILVER CENTURION IRON MAN, APOCALYPSE, GOLIATH, GHOST RIDER, HAWKEYE, VISION, and WEAPON X WOLVERINE.

feea_3.JPG

I already had Modern IM, Ice Man, Man Thing, and Vision. The rest are all new to me.

Awsome haul man,congrats !!

got this guy in a trade. i've had the banner, just put he in there.

Picture186-1.jpg

Picture187-1.jpg

Sorry but witch hulk is this he is nice and i know i dont have this hulk dang it now i have to look for him lol he not face off hulk or any legends hulk not movie hulk or am i wrong somewhere lol :spidey_read_thread:

Picture186-1.jpg

Picture187-1.jpg

Sorry but witch hulk is this he is nice and i know i dont have this hulk dang it now i have to look for him lol he not face off hulk or any legends hulk not movie hulk or am i wrong somewhere lol :spidey_read_thread:

That's the icons hulk.

Picture186-1.jpg

Picture187-1.jpg

That's the icons hulk.

:-( i feel dumb lol