Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Today's haul:

http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BSsqYLwCGk~&a...zvoTKg~~_12.JPG

Not sure why the image doesn't work on this one, but it's SILVER CENTURION IRON MAN, APOCALYPSE, GOLIATH, GHOST RIDER, HAWKEYE, VISION, and WEAPON X WOLVERINE.

feea_3.JPG

I already had Modern IM, Ice Man, Man Thing, and Vision. The rest are all new to me.

Awsome haul man,congrats !!

Thanks! I feel like my avengers are much more complete now that I have the modern IM alongside Cap and Thor. Man, I need to do more pics cause my collection has exploded since my last pics.

got some stuff in the mail on Friday. Finished out my ML series 9 by getting the variants and finished out ML 15 (regular set....variant Spider Woman should be here any day now) by having Thorbuster Iron Man show up. I think these guys ran about $8 each + shipping. Then at the bottom, finally found a MU Daredevil at good ol' reliable K-Mart. Had to pay $10 and some change but it was better than ebay + shipping I suppose. Hopefully my Legendary Riders (minus Vengeance) will be here tomorrow.

103_00531.jpg

103_00521.jpg

Can't say I care much for the Iron Man. I really like the Destroyer though if that makes any sense. The Hulk goes well w/ 1st App Iron Man, Wasp, Ant Man & Thor for an original Avengers team. Bullseye, I like the variant more than the regular version.

103_00511.jpg

Kind of stocky for DD but overall it's solid.

nice haul for only 8 bucks Ninjak

call me ignorant, but where does one get ebay cards????

I want to complete Giganta before Pooda (LOL)

also, happy belated birthday my friend!

You can get Ebay gift cards a lot of places. I usually get mine at Publix supermarket. However, if you get them be warned, you still have to have an active Paypal account in order to use them.

Got these guys in earlier today. The HB Iron Man is pretty damn cool. I never had him first time around so he was a nice suprise. All in all with shipping, they averaged about $9 each. I missed out on Vengeance but I should be able to pick him up pretty cheap.

One of my least favorite figs in this set is Ultron. He can't stand for sh!t. Skeletor here is okay but I've always thought that he was an odd choice considering the other top names that never got any love (Jim Lee Jean Grey).

103_00591.jpg

Oh what a letdown. Wanda had so much potential and they just totally screwed her up. It's a shame it took Toy Biz 14 series before they figured out how to properly sculpt a woman's torso. Sad that Hasbro has totally kicked their butts there, especially w/ Elektra.

103_00601.jpg

I'll give 1P Thing some love. He is silly but for what he IS, the figure isn't all that bad. Iron Man is THE star of the group though.

103_00581.jpg

Lastly is Logan. I was a bit let down by this fig as well. I wish that either TB or Hasbro could/would make a Logan or Wolverine with either retracted claws or interchangeable hands (that crappy two pack w/ Forge totally doesn't count). This would've been the perfect figure to now have the claws on but even then, the face just doesn't work. Nice bike though.

103_00621.jpg

Just for fun, here's a group show of some of the bigger "regular sized" large figures in my collection so far. Crazy these all retailed for $8.99.

103_00641.jpg

also nice to see people are still finding good deals on these. i still need to catch up myself! been looking on amazon a lot recently. no getting outbid at the last second! i need to get on it!

i swear i would nearly kill for a ML deadpool right about now (at a reasonable price). not to mention an icon capt. A, and face off capt. A...

what up mike! i should shoot you a PM... i bought a house in temecula! moved here a month ago!

Dont have any pics cause my camera broke but I just found a ronin and elektra skrull variant for 12. 00 bucks. It was a good find cause that was the only two pack i didnt have plus it was the variant. They also had all the other two packs for the same price but I didnt need any of those. Also not comic related at all but I just picked up the new resident evil figures and ive gotta say the detail and look of these things are great, practically no articulation but they dont really need it.

was really happy to finally get this guy. Even though this is my re-boot at collecting Marvel Legends, I missed this variant of Cable my first go around so I was stoked to finally land one at a decent cost on eBay ($40). Packaging has since been discarded :)

103_00691.jpg

Got these guys in earlier today. Both were MOC but I didn't snap pictures because my wife had the camera with her and I didn't feel like waiting. I gotta say, this Hulk Classics line has been alot of fun. Out of the 8, I've got 6 and there really has not been a weak link. Even Abomination who had a double sized release come out in ML still felt awesome. The only complaint I have is that Mr. Fixit has a silly action feature/button on the back that causes the arms to lift up. Otherwise he's a great fig. Smart Hulk is sweet as well. I like how the glasses actually magnify his eyes making him look like quite the nerd.

103_00801.jpg

103_00861.jpg

got these from aaozz9.

035-11.jpg

they look sooo awesome in your display dude ...

Whoever colored these things is color blind,Leo is blue not red.

In the original comic book the turtles didn't have any of the distinguishing colors that was added later.

I don't think they even had colors in the original book. I think the colors were added for the cartoon.

got these from aaozz9.

035-11.jpg

they look sooo awesome in your display dude ...

Whoever colored these things is color blind,Leo is blue not red.

the original turtles had red bands. they colored coded them for the toon so that kids could tell them apart.

250px-Mirage_vol_1_4-2.jpg

Ah, yeah. The cover had color.

Btw, I got SMC Scorpion (the regular one). Yay me! Another Spidey villain!