Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

also nice to see people are still finding good deals on these. i still need to catch up myself! been looking on amazon a lot recently. no getting outbid at the last second! i need to get on it!

i swear i would nearly kill for a ML deadpool right about now (at a reasonable price). not to mention an icon capt. A, and face off capt. A...

what up mike! i should shoot you a PM... i bought a house in temecula! moved here a month ago!

Wuz up Chris long time, How are the twins?? My daughter will be 4 months on the 20th. Temcula's cool I might have to move there if it keeps getting more ruff out here lol but seriously there was a drive by across the street from my in-laws house (haven't seen one since 7th grade in LA)

Gamma Punch Hulk came in today. I can honestly say I'm not sure why this fig was one of the more expensive ones that you see in online stores and at times even on eBay. The Banner figure is the only high point and even he is not very articulated or fun. Luckily I won this bad boy(s) for $18.50 plus shipping. The Hulk itself has a decent sculpt but his feet are huge and flat like a duck and the gamma punch feature limits his arm poses because of the spring action. Ah well. War Hulk should be here tomorrow and all I have left to do is find an Absorbing Man....

103_01422.jpg

Gamma Punch Hulk came in today. I can honestly say I'm not sure why this fig was one of the more expensive ones that you see in online stores and at times even on eBay. The Banner figure is the only high point and even he is not very articulated or fun. Luckily I won this bad boy(s) for $18.50 plus shipping. The Hulk itself has a decent sculpt but his feet are huge and flat like a duck and the gamma punch feature limits his arm poses because of the spring action. Ah well. War Hulk should be here tomorrow and all I have left to do is find an Absorbing Man....

103_01422.jpg

Wow! 18,50,thats an amazing price for this. I've been looking for this one for a while but it usually goes for over 80$ on the bay. Congrats !!

Got Maestro (loose for about $11), the FF:RotSS Fantasticar (only 10 bucks at TJ Maxx), and these (file footage, too lazy to take new pics):

8ccf_1.JPG

8514_1.JPG

Both mib for $20.

That thing really is the best thing ever made period. I have it also and it blows all others away !! Congrats.

post-16845-1245877458_thumb.jpgpost-16845-1245877409_thumb.jpgGot these this past weekend at the HeroesCon here in Charlotte. Got the Iron Man, Bullseye variant and Deathlok at 3 for $24, Nightcrawler and Dr. Strange for $10 each. Storm and Gambit (misplaced his staff) both for $20. Phoenix for $15 and the Hush Catwoman for $8. There were other great deals including a Deadpool for $60. I cried because I didn't see him till I was on my way out and was broke. Anyway I guess I still came out pretty good with these. Especially with Nightcrawler and Catwoman. Wish i could have some more of that guys 3 for $24 figures too.

post-16845-1245877374_thumb.jpg

Just go this today... "Master Replicas - Todd McFarlane Spider-Man #1 comic book scene replica statue". Picked it up with the last of my Ebay gift card $$ from my B-Day. Found it by accident for $75.00 with FREE SHIPPING. I have a couple of other Spider-Man statues, but this is the coolest one I've ever seen IMO. So I gave it the best spot on the top of my computer desk.

Spidermanstatue3.jpg

SMstatues.jpg

Spidermanstatue2.jpg

Just go this today... "Master Replicas - Todd McFarlane Spider-Man #1 comic book scene replica statue". Picked it up with the last of my Ebay gift card $ from my B-Day. Found it by accident for $75.00 with FREE SHIPPING. I have a couple of other Spider-Man statues, but this is the coolest one I've ever seen IMO. So I gave it the best spot on the top of my computer desk.

Spidermanstatue3.jpg

Wow! That's awesome!!!

Got this in the mail today. I've got 4 other Thing figs (ML2, FF Box Set, First App. and the one from the Series 1 Two Packs). I had originally passed on this one when it was available in stores, but IronSpiderman said that this was THE Thing figure to have, and I must say he was right. Good call ISM.

First he seems to based on the art of John Byrne which is a big plus for me. Second he has by far the most articulation of any other Thing figure ever released. (I counted at least 47 points). His fingers are the biggest improvement over previous Thing figures. Every knuckle is articulated so that he can have an open hand, or form a perfect fist. Awesome!!! His only fault is he has a much despised "action feature" that is activated by an ugly button on his back. Fortunately it doesn't really interfere much with his poseability. Despite that minor annoyance I would definitely rate this the BEST. THING. EVER. I got a great deal on him as well $6.95 Buy-It-Now on Ebay and around $4.00 shipping for a total of about $11.00. That's cheaper than a new figure at the store these days.

So, if you don't own a Legends Thing figure, or if you just want another one, I would recommend tracking down this bad boy.

Thing.jpg

Got this in the mail today. I've got 4 other Thing figs (ML2, FF Box Set, First App. and the one from the Series 1 Two Packs). I had originally passed on this one when it was available in stores, but IronSpiderman said that this was THE Thing figure to have, and I must say he was right. Good call ISM.

First he seems to based on the art of John Byrne which is a big plus for me. Second he has by far the most articulation of any other Thing figure ever released. (I counted at least 47 points). His fingers are the biggest improvement over previous Thing figures. Every knuckle is articulated so that he can have an open hand, or form a perfect fist. Awesome!!! His only fault is he has a much despised "action feature" that is activated by an ugly button on his back. Fortunately it doesn't really interfere much with his poseability. Despite that minor annoyance I would definitely rate this the BEST. THING. EVER. I got a great deal on him as well $6.95 Buy-It-Now on Ebay and around $4.00 shipping for a total of about $11.00. That's cheaper than a new figure at the store these days.

So, if you don't own a Legends Thing figure, or if you just want another one, I would recommend tracking down this bad boy.

Thing.jpg

I couldn't agree more. I have also said numerous times that this Thing is the best one period. It blows all others away. Congrats!!