Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

LAST NITE DROPPED BY WALMART, FOUND ALL OF THE NEMESIS WAVE!!! WITH VARIANTS, THEY HAD ABOUT 2 OF EACH AND A COUPLE OF THE ARES WAVE FIGURES IN THAT LITTLE BOX THING, DARE DEVIL FIGURES ARE SWEET. I PAID 10.44 EACH, AND FOUND THEM IN EL PASO, TEXAS. HAPPY HUNTING.......

Great job that's an awesome find and so exciting that they are showing up already (ha never thought I would say the Nemesis wave is showing up already!!!)! Hasbro said not til August. That's so awesome that they are still $10.44. Which Ares figures? I'd imagine only Ben Spidey, Human Torch & War Machine (which is stupid b/c those were the peggers) but were there any Crossbones??? That would RULE to find him at retail again. I freakin sold mine a couple months ago. Anyways I will start looking soon. Stuff usually doesn't show up in Nashville, TN til like a month after everyone else.

PAs got them now after along search yesterday I finally found them. Some of the figures are kinda ify but the BAF is nice. Plus you gotta by it just cause it might be the last BAF we ever see. Over all I was happy with them plus Nova and Blackbolt were just figures that I needed to have in my collection awesome characters.

i bought the Nemesis wave and the Punisher and DD variants in Upper Michigan. they had 5 full sets of each on an endcap

The UP?! I better go to Walmart tomorrow.

yeah i found them in marquette

I'm going to have to try another Walmart, because I went yesterday and there was zilch. I'll try it again today - especially since your farther north in the Midwest than I am - but I have a feeling you are supplied via MN distribution and I'm supplied via IL distribution. I really hope I find them today.

Since Monday, I've gotten complete sets of Hasbro Marvel Legends Blob & Brood sets along w/ the variant Marvel Girl. Got both Face Off sets of the Hulk & Leader, Face Off Red Skull & Captain America, picked up the regular 6 figs in the Nemesis series and in the mail today, I got the regular version of the Punisher/Jigsaw set (which looks pretty sweet but I haven't opened em yet). That said, I'm taking the rest of August off from toys (Unless I find the Ronan Invisible Woman, Namor & Moleman for cheap) and will pick up in September...just in time for my birthday :)

Keep your eyes peeled for the 2-packs. Someone at another board found them at TRU for $22.99. I think he might be from Arizona but i'm not sure.

my comic shop in nc had em today.bought em all across the parking lot at TRU and marked 'em up to 28.99. (had nemesis wave too 18.00 each) For those prices he can keep em.

Did they just have the three that are on tru.com? The one I really want (ok, I want all) is the Sue/Johnny Storm.

Well found the Nemesis wave here in Buda, suburb of Austin!! So it's safe to say its hit the Austin area!!!

Tigra which I really wanted looks a bit hum drum!! Could have vamped her up a bit if you ask me!! The winner for me is DD, really nice, but if I do get him it'll be the 3rd DD I've gotten since the original Spidey Classics line started.

I really like the BAF, so If I do get this wave, everyone will be purchased!!

Oh and I really like that there's only 6 figures for the BAF!!

Keep your eyes peeled for the 2-packs. Someone at another board found them at TRU for $22.99. I think he might be from Arizona but i'm not sure.

my comic shop in nc had em today.bought em all across the parking lot at TRU and marked 'em up to 28.99. (had nemesis wave too 18.00 each) For those prices he can keep em.

Did they just have the three that are on tru.com? The one I really want (ok, I want all) is the Sue/Johnny Storm.

Just the 3 regular