Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

found maria hill/iron man and kree/skrull two packs at tru yesterday in Louisville, KY. No sign of the nick fury pack. I'm guessing someone picked it up because the iron man one was tucked behind some iron man masks on the lower shelf. Glad I spotted it, but I feel kind of bad for whoever was stashing it.

They should have stashed it better.

When I got my DC 2 packs, there was a Bat/Clay out in the open. I found another of those and the Supes/Brain one stashed nearby under other DC box sets.

If I were to stash something, I'd put it behind the huge lego sets or off-brand military vehicles since they rarely sell.

From stash crasher to stashee..this past Wednesday I found the nemesis wave for the second time. Since I had passed on yellow daredevil and cammo punisher the first time, I hid one of each behind some snakeeyes role playing masks. I went back this morning (payday) and the whole wave was gone except for a blackbolt, a nova, and some regular punishers. Fortuneately, my stash was safe and sound. I also picked up a fff series doc samson on clearance for $9.00 on a whim.

Finally got this one in today. W/ Sue, now I'm only missing Mole Man & Namor and I"m done. Sue ran me $36 which considering I got Doom, Surfer, Torch, Reed & Thing for less, I'm willing to take the hit. I estimate I'll be able to complete this set for approx $120.

103_03562.jpg

103_03591.jpg

103_03621.jpg

You know whats crazy, after the christmas before last i saw about six sets of these Cleranced for $2.50 Each. I didnt pick them up because i didnt like them, but I think now i could have made good money off them, Also i spent a lot of money later on a Ronin and Silver surfer. The only 2 i wanted from that series.

Finally got this one in today. W/ Sue, now I'm only missing Mole Man & Namor and I"m done. Sue ran me $36 which considering I got Doom, Surfer, Torch, Reed & Thing for less, I'm willing to take the hit. I estimate I'll be able to complete this set for approx $120.

103_03562.jpg

103_03591.jpg

103_03621.jpg

You know whats crazy, after the christmas before last i saw about six sets of these Cleranced for $2.50 Each. I didnt pick them up because i didnt like them, but I think now i could have made good money off them, Also i spent a lot of money later on a Ronin and Silver surfer. The only 2 i wanted from that series.

Same here. I only picked up a second Surfer. Who could have predicted ole Sue Storm would be the big ticket item of that set. Especially THAT Sue Storm.

well the whole set is pretty much lacking. Mr. Fantastic is an okay concept. Torch is absolutely terrible because of that bright orange hair. Thing would've been cool had he been bigger. Surfer is tiny, Namor is tiny and Mole Man.....well....IDK....seems like they could've dones something about his articulation. Dr. Doom on the other hand is nice, just wish he had more of a wash going on.

I bought FFF wave Grey Hulk and I'm glad i did.

Why? Is it the cream of the crop (other than the she-hulk)?

Today I got a DCD Hush Batman (the skydiving one) for $3, NIB, and a Spiderman Movie battle ravaged Spidey, nib, for $3. Good deals were had!

It's just because it's a figure I thought would be too small but it's fearly large and heavy. Believe it or not my first Ml Hulk.

Got the three 2-packs today. Im going to use the Nick Fury figure as a SHIELD agent instead since I have the ML5 Nick Fuyr already, and have the Kree as a blue skin to go with Ronan. Not sure if I should make Maria Hill into Sharon Carter or not. What do you lot think?

I might have to get a third one of those and then use the non-bandana Elektra head for Jessica Drew agent of Shield.

Just got series 3 wolverine, fa spider-man, sentinal cyclops and series 6 phoenix loose on eBay for $25 including s&h. I didn't think it was a bad deal. Also just got the stan lee figure for $19.99. Lastly, I won an auction for the 1997 toybiz original xmen box set. I'm anxious to see how the figures look with MLs. Anyone know? I'm thinking they're going to be close but a bit too short.

Just got series 3 wolverine, fa spider-man, sentinal cyclops and series 6 phoenix loose on eBay for $25 including s&h. I didn't think it was a bad deal. Also just got the stan lee figure for $19.99. Lastly, I won an auction for the 1997 toybiz original xmen box set. I'm anxious to see how the figures look with MLs. Anyone know? I'm thinking they're going to be close but a bit too short.

Yes, they are shorter, but still cool! Great auction items. Stan Lee is a good deal.