Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Well, yesterday i got my replacement MS Sabertooth (the first one had a bum arm...but BBTS let me keep it so now I kinda have two). And today? ML FF SDCC She-Hulk! Ye-ah!

Btw, TRU shipped my ML 2 packs yesterday and today so that will give me more Shield, Hand, Skrulls, and Kree. I'll probably take the Iron Man/Hill one back when the second wave of these come out.

Here's a pretty sweet 5 day haul that I've gotten. Not pictured but also received were ML2 Namor, ML 10 Angel, ML 7 Iron Man, ML 7 Vision & ML 7 Apocalypse. Anyway, I'll post this both here and both the ML & MU haul threads. Enjoy!

103_04151.jpg

103_04641.jpg

MS Sabretooth is AWESOME. I went back & forth on whether to include it as part of my ML setup but he is hulking and monstrous just like in the X Men cartoon. Sweet sweet figure! I was about to get the limited edition Wolverine at Best Buy but I couldn't justify another $20 for a crappy looking bust.

103_04911.jpg comparison to Forge

103_04931.jpg Going all Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Forge

103_04651.jpg my "catch up" MU haul from yesterday. The Silver Iron Man is really cool and has moved to the top of my list of MU IM figures.

103_04701.jpg Funny thing. Back of the card lists Skrulls about 6 inches shorter than the average Kree yet this Skrull TOWERS over the Kree soldier. Need about 3 more of these sets but since I think i'm the only one at my local TRU who buys these, I should be fine.

103_04721.jpg Found these today at Wal Mart, no sign of Spider Woman & Iron Man.

103_04651.jpg my "catch up" MU haul from yesterday. The Silver Iron Man is really cool and has moved to the top of my list of MU IM figures.

103_04701.jpg Funny thing. Back of the card lists Skrulls about 6 inches shorter than the average Kree yet this Skrull TOWERS over the Kree soldier. Need about 3 more of these sets but since I think i'm the only one at my local TRU who buys these, I should be fine.

103_04721.jpg Found these today at Wal Mart, no sign of Spider Woman & Iron Man.

That is b/c the average Skrull is shorter than a Kree Soldier. The packaged Skrull is a super Skrull; much like Klr'rt or however the original Super Skrull's name is spelled. Still weird that they listed in like that. Great haul btw. I made a good one today; I will wait to take pics before I post anything.

Last 48 hours, this stuff came in:

Finally got Hawkeye & Gummy Vision to round out my ML 7 set. Just need phasing Ghost Rider....

103_05001.jpg

Uatu & the variant FF set came packaged together today.

Uatu is my 3rd MS fig behind Mephisto & Sabretooth. Just need to find Thanos....

103_05251.jpg

103_05291.jpg

Colossus & Iceman also came in today. I REALLY think this Colossus would've been awesome had it just been a straight shiny repaint of ML 5 instead of the retooled version I have here. Iceman is going to rock when i open him. Already have Bobby Drake and the body is the same so i expect it to blow ML8 Iceman out of the water.

103_05281.jpg

Colossus & Iceman also came in today. I REALLY think this Colossus would've been awesome had it just been a straight shiny repaint of ML 5 instead of the retooled version I have here. Iceman is going to rock when i open him. Already have Bobby Drake and the body is the same so i expect it to blow ML8 Iceman out of the water.

103_05281.jpg

Yeah, that's the Iceman I display. I love his base.

To mark a first for me since starting over my Marvel Legends/Select collection, I picked up my first custom. I saw it on eBay and clicked out of curiosity. When I saw the low BIN price for a nice looking figure, I had the seller send me more pics to make sure the paint was good. I took a chance and picked it up and am super glad I did so. This figure is AWESOME. It fits in seamlessly w/ no brush strokes or smudges. A nice recolor and while having a giant ass Hulk sized robot nicknamed "Stealth" is a bit of an oxymoron, I still love it!

103_05351.jpg

yes that is a spare Xbox 360 I have. Yes it's for sale.

103_05371.jpg

You lookin at me?

103_05401.jpg

Because fighting the Hulk is just silly

Finally got Hawkeye & Gummy Vision to round out my ML 7 set. Just need phasing Ghost Rider....

103_05001.jpg

Uatu & the variant FF set came packaged together today.

Uatu is my 3rd MS fig behind Mephisto & Sabretooth. Just need to find Thanos....

103_05251.jpg

103_05291.jpg

103_05281.jpg

That colossus is a 1000 times better than the ML one. This one has an acurate paint job unlike the ML one that looks faded.

I finally broke down and bought the rest of the Ares pieces I needed off of ebay, and let me say if you dont have him go and get him. Make it happen. Be prepaired to spend atleast 20 for the left leg (Crossbones)

I found series 2 Thing at the flea market for $3.

I got Beta Ray Bill off of Ebay for .99.

And Got Hasbro "tiger stripe" Wolverine and Nemisis Punisher for $24 at the Pitt Comic Con.