Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

wow froO2, that's one monster haul. Congrats. You got plenty of stuff in there that I'm still looking for. Did you get it all on the bay?

the marvel legends 2 packs from toysrus and toysrus online. the spiderman classics i got on eBay luckly most were from the same seller and saved on shipping. the bafs from diffrent sellers the sentinels i only bid top 50 and if i won good for me if not i can wait lol. the palnet of the simbiotes figs from same seller i think like 20 for them all. it was a pretty penny for them all but it was worth it calmed my need for more 6 in. figs lol for now but i still want more shield agents and hand ninjas lol. thanks

wow froO2, that's one monster haul. Congrats. You got plenty of stuff in there that I'm still looking for. Did you get it all on the bay?

the marvel legends 2 packs from toysrus and toysrus online. the spiderman classics i got on eBay luckly most were from the same seller and saved on shipping. the bafs from diffrent sellers the sentinels i only bid top 50 and if i won good for me if not i can wait lol. the palnet of the simbiotes figs from same seller i think like 20 for them all. it was a pretty penny for them all but it was worth it calmed my need for more 6 in. figs lol for now but i still want more shield agents and hand ninjas lol. thanks

Man, the 2 TRUs in my area only have shield agents/hand ninja and skrull/kree 2 packs. I would like 'em to sell so they can put out the dumdum and stealth Ironman sets and there's like 6 or 7 agent/ninja 2 packs and the rest skrull/kree.

Super nice Spidermania haul. I really want those Planet of The Symbiotes line, those are great.

My local Walmart put out around 40-50 legendss Like 3 boxes of the nemisis wave and then Scarlet, War Machine, and Reborn Iron Man from the Ares wave times like 3 a piece. I took a picture of it but I cant upload from where I am at. They were in the center isle not by the toys.

• 3 weeks later...