Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Here is today's IM haul, 8" IM and War Machine and the 3 pack.

DSCN0998.jpg

Am I correct in assuming the two Iron Man 6" are "open" without a bubble protecting them? If so it's going to be hard finding ones that haven't been ripped halfway out of the package or that have pieces missing.

On a completely unrelated note I went into Target today and found several figures from DC Universe Classics Wave 10 (which was a Walmart exclusive). I scanned them to check the price and they came up. I picked up: Black suit Batman and Forager. They also had Power Girl from Wave 10 and a Red Superman from Wave 2!

Happy Hunting!

The 2 that have no bubble are 8 " figs not 6". The 3 pack in the picture are 6" figs.

Here is today's IM haul, 8" IM and War Machine and the 3 pack.

DSCN0998.jpg

Am I correct in assuming the two Iron Man 6" are "open" without a bubble protecting them? If so it's going to be hard finding ones that haven't been ripped halfway out of the package or that have pieces missing.

On a completely unrelated note I went into Target today and found several figures from DC Universe Classics Wave 10 (which was a Walmart exclusive). I scanned them to check the price and they came up. I picked up: Black suit Batman and Forager. They also had Power Girl from Wave 10 and a Red Superman from Wave 2!

Happy Hunting!

The 2 that have no bubble are 8 " figs not 6". The 3 pack in the picture are 6" figs.

Ah, ok. I see the 8" on the package now. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Found this on Thursday at my LCS amid a lot of other spider-man figs from this line. Diamond in the rough if you will. Don't know if you can read the price tag but it says $4.99!

Is that what you paid for it, or is that just the old original price tag still on it? Because if that's what you paid for it, you got a great buy. And if that's the case it means that the guys at your LCS are pretty clueless.

LCS- Local Comic Shop

That is rediculous. A series 12 Superposeable (McFarlane) Spiderman MIP for $4.99. I haven't seen one on eBay for less than $100 lately.

Yeah I even have a Juggernaut That has the wal-mart $7.49 green tag. His Local Comic Store Will die very shortly with collector prices like that.

• 2 weeks later...
LCS- Local Comic Shop

That is rediculous. A series 12 Superposeable (McFarlane) Spiderman MIP for $4.99. I haven't seen one on eBay for less than $100 lately.

Yeah I even have a Juggernaut That has the wal-mart $7.49 green tag. His Local Comic Store Will die very shortly with collector prices like that.

Not true. The Great Escape in Nashville, TN has been around since 1977 (33 years) and has expanded to 5 stores. They are usually good about pricing things (unfortunately ha!) but this one just slipped by them; lucky for me! It was mixed in with a lot of other crappy spider-man figs from that line so they probably got lazy & just put $4.99 on all of them.

i went to Eckman's card,toy and comic book show a couple days ago in SA,TX

i bought an absorbing man from the incredible hulk classics line for 5 dollars loose but had all its parts. then a couple minutes later one of the sellers there offered me 10 bucks for it. i said no but then he offered 15 and i said no again. the he offered me 15 dollars and a hasbro ML Kang and Vision and toybiz Havok. i couldn't refuse.

please let me know if i made the right decisio :spidey_read_thread:

also i bought a Mecha Hulk for 35 dollars...its been my dream to own one. and i got a ML variant Phasing Ghost Rider loose for 15 dollars. were those good deals also????

i went to Eckman's card,toy and comic book show a couple days ago in SA,TX

i bought an absorbing man from the incredible hulk classics line for 5 dollars loose but had all its parts. then a couple minutes later one of the sellers there offered me 10 bucks for it. i said no but then he offered 15 and i said no again. the he offered me 15 dollars and a hasbro ML Kang and Vision and toybiz Havok. i couldn't refuse.

please let me know if i made the right decisio :spidey_read_thread:

also i bought a Mecha Hulk for 35 dollars...its been my dream to own one. and i got a ML variant Phasing Ghost Rider loose for 15 dollars. were those good deals also????

no on the absorbing man and yes on the rest lol man. Kang you can get for around 20, Vision around 30 and Havok around 5 on ebay. that absorbing man goes over 60 LOOSE without all the arms. you could of gotten more if your plan was to sell it but to keep for your collection bad deal lol well on my side i been looking for an other one to keep loose i would of offered 50 for it the only one on ebay right now without all the arms is going for 110 sucks and im not bidding sence i have one i am not in a rush and can wait for a cheaper one to come up. that mecha hulk is awesome huh.

LCS- Local Comic Shop

Not true. The Great Escape in Nashville, TN has been around since 1977 (33 years) and has expanded to 5 stores. They are usually good about pricing things (unfortunately ha!) but this one just slipped by them; lucky for me! It was mixed in with a lot of other crappy spider-man figs from that line so they probably got lazy & just put $4.99 on all of them.

Then Congragulations! Awsome on the gratest score EVER!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new at this but I had to tell someone what I found on my searches for Marvel Legends figures

(ebay listing 270616221590)

Now correct me if I'm wrong BUT WTF this is Magneto from the Marvel fan pool a while back on the right

Where is FA Storm Hasbro people.. HeLLo If its out there somewhere someone let me know I would like to have it

Hasbro if you are reading this help a brotha out

thanks

post-25654-1281021152_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm new at this but I had to tell someone what I found on my searches for Marvel Legends figures

Now correct me if I'm wrong BUT WTF this is Magneto from the Marvel fan pool a while back on the right

Where is FA Storm Hasbro people.. HeLLo If its out there somewhere someone let me know I would like to have it

thanks

if im right i think this is the magneto from the x-men box set looks like the series 3 magneto but with a grin showing teeth

thanks

if im right i think this is the magneto from the x-men box set looks like the series 3 magneto but with a grin showing teeth

No way man Thats a Custom you got there on your hands, He has hasbro feet and ankles

he has the swivel upperchest on torso, to skinny to be box set.