Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I dont think this is a custom

Look at this and compare

that magneto was never released and isn't the same as the previous one. The joints are different at the hips, knees, midsection, and elbows. Also, one is gritting his teeth and the other is yelling (mouth open).

Neither are from the TB X-Men box set.

There you have it folks

I just found a VERY RARE find

gather up your quarters, nickels and dimes for this one if you want this Magneto

got in a nice lil eBay winning today. Took out a big chunk of figures i was needing from the SMC line.

Already opened em up and the dude was cool enough to pack in a loose Ult. Doc Ock fig for free. I can honestly say though that Hydro Man is THE WORST TB ML/SMC/XMC figure EVER.

101_19761.jpg

101_19791.jpg

101_19801.jpg

I wanna eat your brains!!!

Oh man nice haul!! Such a great line! That Hobgoblin, Shocker (arms aside), Spider-Hulk and Toxin (especially Toxin!!!) are some of my favorite figures ever. Venom is pretty great too.

Got a monster box in the mail today. Stuff below was included along w/ the SDCC '09 b/w Captain America MOC/MIB. The Hulk series cost me $70 for all 7 figures and the XMen classics figs ran me $32 for all 6. Awesome thing is that Avalanche usually fetches that by himself and he is included along a/ the Astonishing Colossus that I needed since the one I had broke at the right wrist. I'd since repaired it w/ a screw but getting it in this lot for so cheap was a nice bonus. The two Beasts & Cyclops aren't needed so if anyone needs/wants them, lmk. Anyway, here they are:

101_19951.jpg

101_19971.jpg

he comes w/ a sink scrubber as a base. Really wish he had the classic costume but whatever. A better figure than expected and has individual finger articulation which is cool.

101_19861.jpg

101_19871.jpg

I'm gonna be honest. These figures SUCK. Clearly early Hasbro "work" because there is no sense of scale, wash and the articulation is just horrid. I am so glad I got these guys at a steal of a price because had I paid $150+, I would have been pissed. King Hulk is decent and Wendigo is cool for sake of getting the character but End Hulk, Son of Hulk, She Hulk, Savage Hulk & Absorbing Man are terrible. This makes me want to pay the stupid prices for the TB Absorbing Man because this one is a joke.

101_19931.jpg

The gem of the set. FFF is very nice. Just need Doc Samson & the lower torso to get if all done. Anyone got a Doc they don't need?.....

WOW great haul!!! $32 for the X-Men figs is great! I've owned 2 of that Avalanche figure and he is really awesome. I need to spend more time looking for Marvel Legends lots on ebay instead of spending so much time looking for Minimates! You should be able to find Doc Samson at a pretty reasonable price. Or just look for the loose part and that would be much cheaper!

Look at this and compare

that magneto was never released and isn't the same as the previous one. The joints are different at the hips, knees, midsection, and elbows. Also, one is gritting his teeth and the other is yelling (mouth open).

There you have it folks

gather up your quarters, nickels and dimes for this one if you want this Magneto

i think it's a custom.

Look at this and compare

There you have it folks

sounds like scalper talk there. "save up ur quarters, nickels and dimes."

A

Got a monster box in the mail today. Stuff below was included along w/ the SDCC '09 b/w Captain America MOC/MIB. The Hulk series cost me $70 for all 7 figures and the XMen classics figs ran me $32 for all 6. Awesome thing is that Avalanche usually fetches that by himself and he is included along a/ the Astonishing Colossus that I needed since the one I had broke at the right wrist. I'd since repaired it w/ a screw but getting it in this lot for so cheap was a nice bonus. The two Beasts & Cyclops aren't needed so if anyone needs/wants them, lmk. Anyway, here they are:

101_19951.jpg

101_19971.jpg

he comes w/ a sink scrubber as a base. Really wish he had the classic costume but whatever. A better figure than expected and has individual finger articulation which is cool.

101_19861.jpg

101_19871.jpg

I'm gonna be honest. These figures SUCK. Clearly early Hasbro "work" because there is no sense of scale, wash and the articulation is just horrid. I am so glad I got these guys at a steal of a price because had I paid $150+, I would have been pissed. King Hulk is decent and Wendigo is cool for sake of getting the character but End Hulk, Son of Hulk, She Hulk, Savage Hulk & Absorbing Man are terrible. This makes me want to pay the stupid prices for the TB Absorbing Man because this one is a joke.

101_19931.jpg

The gem of the set. FFF is very nice. Just need Doc Samson & the lower torso to get if all done. Anyone got a Doc they don't need?.....

Amazing haul man, congrats! Im still looking for that avalanche but man is he expensive.

I picked this up today! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, lol.

post-25146-1282450833_thumb.jpg post-25146-1282450850_thumb.jpg

Is that a really hard to find figure or something?

Right now, because it hasen't hit mass retail. It will eventually and it looks like they are only getting a wave or 2 if your store is big then you get lucky. My local wal-mart only saw one wave of Iron man and war machine.

Right now, because it hasen't hit mass retail. It will eventually and it looks like they are only getting a wave or 2 if your store is big then you get lucky. My local wal-mart only saw one wave of Iron man and war machine.

Thats cool where you find it at cant wait to get my hands on two of them lol

o ok i understand.

where in texas? im in dfw area. i haven't seen him. just tons of mark Vs.

Look at this and compare

There you have it folks

Congrats on the find. It's that exact prototype from the Fan Poll. Colours are a little different,And the pink in the mouth is either not there or hard to see,But it's him alright.