Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

No blaming you there man. Good finds. I will post some pics soon of mine. I am less than a month away from my wedding, so time is precious.

Nice grab on the Venkman. I would love to get my hands on those... at least an Egon.

Thanks! I have an egon also. At the show they also had a Ray and a Winston but at 80$ a pop needless to say I passed.

No blaming you there man. Good finds. I will post some pics soon of mine. I am less than a month away from my wedding, so time is precious.
Nice grab on the Venkman. I would love to get my hands on those... at least an Egon.

Thanks! I have an egon also. At the show they also had a Ray and a Winston but at 80$ a pop needless to say I passed.

next comes the baby's and then watch your bountyful and glourios collection dwindle down due to space and expenses. This is when you start to prioratize your most prized pieces.

Ha! Thanks for the encouragement, Mike! I hope when the time comes I am granted with a boy. I want to make customs for my kid so he will have all of his favorites.... and better paint apps.

Well best wishes to you and yours, and my you be blessed with a boy. I got the pair, but I noticed my girl who is the older of the 2 gets very involved with what me and my son are doing. She just wants to be close to me and wants the same kind of bond me and my boy have, so she is always listining and paying close attention to my intrests.

40717_123033431087377_100001421627746_13

72414_122814474442606_100001421627746_13

67689_122581151132605_100001421627746_13

67585_123033461087374_100001421627746_13

66947_120455691345151_100001421627746_12

I found 2 sets of mls today, 3 cases of the thanos wave but only picked up 2 thanos, 3 hawkeyes, and 3 yellowjackets. found the wolvverine orgins for $5 each yesterday, at target I found the death and havok, its my second havok. if you guys wanna see more pics

www.facebook.com/actionfigureaddicts

I found the same thing in Lewisville last night. They had one regular Black Widow set and 2 Hulks. Deadpool is going to be the one to find apparently.
Found the black-black widow/winter soldier and hulk/valkerie 2 packs in north dfw area. 24.99 each.

eh, i suspect there will be as much product as there was last time so I think we'll eventually get it.

found a whole case in another tru in north dallas forth worth. same price.

case breakdown was 2 of each of the regular 2 packs (no variants). i grabbed both the deadpool/warpath 2 packs and left the rest. willing to trade one of them for a deadpool/warpath variant 2 pack (assuming that the variant case will have 2 of each variant 2 pack plus 2 hulk/valk...that seems to be hasbro / tru's MO when it comes to these).

and if you are in my area of TX, maybe we can meet somewhere and exchange.