Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

2 PACKS!!!! They have hit Canada except Quebec(stupid language laws).Got these today, had to drive to Ottawa, 2hours each way but man its worth it, they're incredible.Its a nice rush to finally be hunting for some new marvel legends. I checked the 2 Toys R Us stores in Ottawa, 1 had nothing and the other had 2 hulk packs , 2 black widow variant packs and 1 deadpool variant pack. Now all I need is to find a regular deadpool pack and I'm set. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DSCN1340.jpg

Picked up the 2 variant packs of the new ML 2 packs today. As of now I currently have every ML released in stores including variants again. Feels pretty good. As far as universe figures i'm only missing the cap/wolverine 2 pack.

which toys r us did you find them at. i live in lorain and all i have seen is the regular.

Went to one of my local TRU's and they had restocked the legends two packs. they had about 10 down on the shelves. I was excited, b/c I had already picked up Hulk/Val and BW/WS. Well, those were the only ones down on the shelves. I noticed three full cases in the overheads, so I asked someone if we could check for DP/WP. After some cajolling, they agreed and a clerk brought out a ladder. 3 full cases, and all variants! WTF! I have been hearing that there are more "variants" out there than classic color DP. Did Hasbro really do this? I can't figure out the logic here, but I suppose that's why I'm a carpenter and not an exec for a toy company.

What's everyone else seeing out there?

Went to one of my local TRU's and they had restocked the legends two packs. they had about 10 down on the shelves. I was excited, b/c I had already picked up Hulk/Val and BW/WS. Well, those were the only ones down on the shelves. I noticed three full cases in the overheads, so I asked someone if we could check for DP/WP. After some cajolling, they agreed and a clerk brought out a ladder. 3 full cases, and all variants! WTF! I have been hearing that there are more "variants" out there than classic color DP. Did Hasbro really do this? I can't figure out the logic here, but I suppose that's why I'm a carpenter and not an exec for a toy company.

yeah look on ebay and you will notice the abundance of regular deadpools, dont blame Hasbro on this one the product is there!. Its your fellow consumers beating you to the punch, and like I said half are stocking up and hitting ebay.

yeah look on ebay and you will notice the abundance of regular deadpools, dont blame Hasbro on this one the product is there!. Its your fellow consumers beating you to the punch, and like I said half are stocking up and hitting ebay.

it is hasbro's fault tho. they should have cased them as follows:

1x dp/wp - regular

1x dp/wp - variant

1x bw/ws - regular

1x bw/ws - variant

2x hulk/val

instead TRUs are seemingly randomly getting either the all variant case or the all regular case. and from the reports here and other boards, it seems if your tru gets three cases, they will ALL be one or the other (they don't get some regular cases and some variants).

i found the regular deadpool/warpath, regular black widow/winter soldier, and hulk/valkyrie toys r us marvel legends 2 packs. i also found the wal mart exclusive 10" 2 pack of iron man and war machine which is really cool as well as the purple version and the dark version of the marvel universe galactus. the silver surfer that comes with the dark version of galactus is somewhat translucent. i would post pics but i do not have a camera at this time. all i need now is the variants of the marvel legends 2 packs.

Found deadpool this week for 20$. I got a good deal because he is missing his 2 machine guns, his 2 swords and his 2 sai's. The 2 swords in the picture are 2 extra swords I had laying around. He has his pistol in the holster along with his unmasked head and doop. This is a BIG one crossed of the list !!!

DSCN1346.jpg

Hey Electro, where do you find all these deals? I can't even find them on ebay for a "fair" price much less at garage sales.

My TRU store has had no 2 packs for a long while now! I go every Wednesday and Sunday to check and only find......nothing! I don't want to buy the 2 packs on ebay because I am sure I will buy it and then see them in my local TRU for a cheaper price! I am going :wacko: over this!

Hey Electro, where do you find all these deals? I can't even find them on ebay for a "fair" price much less at garage sales.

My TRU store has had no 2 packs for a long while now! I go every Wednesday and Sunday to check and only find......nothing! I don't want to buy the 2 packs on ebay because I am sure I will buy it and then see them in my local TRU for a cheaper price! I am going :wacko: over this!

Hey str1, just lucky i guess. This store i go too bought a large collection from somebody, i got the good ones. The only good one I missed was meca hulk, some guy beat me to it. Oh well, can't win em all.