Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

My Toys'R'Us only had 4 of the Black Widow and Winter Soldier variants. I'm really hoping to score the regular version as well as the regular Deadpool.

By the way Electro where do you find all these deals? Is it a store or something?

Most of these come from a local store that i go to regularly and others from another store I go to every once in a while. I got really lucky as off late I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got some good swag over the last few days. Picked up movie Iron Man 1 figures for $6 at Marshall's. Got Mark 2 & Mark 3 on Saturday, then actually found Mark 1 & the blue eyed Iron Monger at another Marshall's today. ALSO today, picked up the regular MS Deadpool. SWEET figure. Saw the MS Magneto but passed as I was really let down by the face sculpt. Waiting on a super awesome delivery from the mail man as we speak....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got these last week, there very cool. Even if the hulkbuster is a far cry from the toybiz one its still cool.

DSCN1424.jpg

What's the back of the card look like?

Here's some pictures I've posted before. It's hard to tell they're exact size due to where they are positioned in the packages but they are actually about the same size (6")

ac8000bf.jpg

29d0a9ac.jpg

t

Got these last week, there very cool. Even if the hulkbuster is a far cry from the toybiz one its still cool.

DSCN1424.jpg

nice bro, how tall are they? they should be taller than 6 inch cus it freaking hulk buster

They are 6 inch

@ Electro 16: Nice Haul!!!

Did you get those Iron Man figures stateside or from an overseas supplier?

They are from right here in Canada,they are still in very low quantities right now but I assume they will become plentiful as time goes by.

Had the variant pack of Warpath/Deadpool & the classic Urban Legends 4 pack delivered this past Friday. I had that UL set years ago but finally got it back. I tell you what though, that's one hell of an underrated/underappreciated set. The Daredevil IMO is hands down the BEST ML DD we've gotten. Spiderman is a decent choice and reminds me of the MU version that came w/ Sentry. Elektra will be awesome when I get her situated next to some white Hand Ninjas and the Punisher..well, in an action or punch throwing pose, can look great as well. I still find that Deadpool figure overrated but that blue/red Warpath is just too cool for school.

I can't believe that the TRUs around me (Chicagoland burbs) still haven't restocked the ML 2 packs.

I saw the new 6" IM last week and they had 3 of the 4, missing TM, and grabbed them. But after a few seconds I put them back. Just not willing to spend $17.99@ for them. (And the Hulkbuster IM is so small that he probably couldn't even bust the She-Hulk)

• 3 weeks later...

Scored my buddies entire marvel legends/DCU/ Legendary comic book heroes collection for 700. Over 300 figures, all the toybiz bafs, pitt, monkeyman, 3 sentinels, a bunch of customs and rare toys. Now I have 2 giant mans, 3 sentinels, 3 brood queens, 2 apocalypse, 2 galactus, 2 modok, 2 mojo,2 annihilus, 2 blobs, ares, ronan, red hulk, fin fang foom, . Like a mountain of custom fodder. This entire collection on top of my own extensive collection makes for one serious display. I'll post pics when my display is finished as I had to buy an extra shelf to fit them all. Peace guys