Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

thanks for the link bro. I picked up the set of 4 from BBTS along w/ the 3 3/4 comic Whiplash & new War machine. Sucks no Ult Iron Man or Mandarin but ah well. That set of 4 figs is just amazing though. I didn't care much on the WM but after watching a Youtube review for all 4 of them, they are all ridiculously awesome looking. Will def post once they arrive!

Scored my buddies entire marvel legends/DCU/ Legendary comic book heroes collection for 700. Over 300 figures, all the toybiz bafs, pitt, monkeyman, 3 sentinels, a bunch of customs and rare toys. Now I have 2 giant mans, 3 sentinels, 3 brood queens, 2 apocalypse, 2 galactus, 2 modok, 2 mojo,2 annihilus, 2 blobs, ares, ronan, red hulk, fin fang foom, . Like a mountain of custom fodder. This entire collection on top of my own extensive collection makes for one serious display. I'll post pics when my display is finished as I had to buy an extra shelf to fit them all. Peace guys

Wow, that is actually a very good deal, he must of needed the $$$ badly!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HTS sent me this instead of Dynamo... :hulk:

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

oh well. i wasn't gonna get this WM initially, but its growin on me. i e-mailed HTS, and they sent me another Stealth?(wtf) for free... e-mailed again and they refunded me for the Dynamo. two free figs... i just gotta get lucky when Dynamo shows up again... :wacko:

OH CRAP!!! I just checked my order status & it says cancelled (it just said Not Shipped yesterday)!! I got an email that says "Per your request we have cancelled this order." I DID NOT CANCEL THIS ORDER! Booooo! I pre-ordered them on April 7th and that was that; I never went back & canceled it. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Dang it; not cool. I emailed them back & asked what was going on.

man, im havin' a rough week with figs... got my Select Juggs from BBTS and was about to do some action shots, when I noticed his left shoulder was hella loose? WTF...

check this sh!t out...

post-26141-1303936991_thumb.jpg

post-26141-1303937008_thumb.jpg

post-26141-1303937037_thumb.jpg

the f@ckin' shoulder is bass ackwards! I emailed BBTS, and they credited me cost + shipping...I love BBTS. Great service, always. Eagle on the Fwoosh said you just gotta boil him like a lobster and pop the joint. sweet! Now I gotta find a pot to fit the bastard in... :laugh: