Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

the whole thing is bass ackwards. How is it that the prices go up and the quality goes down? when i called to replace my retard crimson dynamo they told me they cant guarantee me the same figure because its in an assortment. I asked her why it is that they can sell em that way on the site and her response was just ummm. She was a supervisor too.

These arrived in Canada, selling for $24.99... although some places had them for $17.99

Got

3* Deadpool and Warpath

1* X-men Deadpool and Thunderbird

2* Black Widow & Winter Solider

1* Black Widow & Winter Solider Variant

1* Hulk & Valkyrie

If anyone wants to trade or is having a hard time... there were still quite a few left. Only the variants are hard to find.

can you send me the link for the deadpool and widow 2 packs??

was hunting in MI today for MU, and low and behold I walk into a Wal-Mart and they have ML's Giant Man series figs sitting on the pegs!

I left

Warbird

AOA Sabre

Havok

AntMan

They were only 7.83$

If you want details on where to get these PM and ill let ya know

Thats funny how wal-mart had a case sitting in the back for 5 years, and they barley found it and stocked it. Its crazy but belivable. I worked their in 05' for a couple of months and I saw this all the time. The shelves were stocked so we took the merchindise back to the warehouse and stacked at the very back or top, and then that night a new truck would come in and be stocked over it leving it in a burid grave. Until some decent manager would come along and make the warehouse find every thing in stock back there.

went to the Dallas Comic Con today with one goal in mind. ARES WAVE. Obviously you can't do the Ares series without dropping some serious dough on Crossbones so, lets see how I did...

First and most amazing deal of the day...series 3 Wolverine variant. $10 FREAKING DOLLARS.

IMAG07901.jpg

Next up, met up w/ board member billmaru for a quick fixup he did on the ML FF4 series Doctor Doom.....damn he's so sexy:

IMAG07931.jpg

and now the fun stuff...

these guys cost me $10 each

IMAG07871.jpg

Torch was $12, Kang & Guardian I got together for $55 (hurts but Guardian goes for good money and is hardly ever on eBay)

IMAG07881.jpg

and finally, the man himself. CROSSBONES b!tches! Doesn't matter the cost, I got him and I got a good deal considering 1st day sales.

IMAG07891.jpg

Now that said, if anyone has an extra Scarlet Spider & Ares Vision....hit me up!!!!

went to the Dallas Comic Con today with one goal in mind. ARES WAVE. Obviously you can't do the Ares series without dropping some serious dough on Crossbones so, lets see how I did...

First and most amazing deal of the day...series 3 Wolverine variant. $10 FREAKING DOLLARS.

IMAG07901.jpg

Next up, met up w/ board member billmaru for a quick fixup he did on the ML FF4 series Doctor Doom.....damn he's so sexy:

IMAG07931.jpg

and now the fun stuff...

these guys cost me $10 each

IMAG07871.jpg

Torch was $12, Kang & Guardian I got together for $55 (hurts but Guardian goes for good money and is hardly ever on eBay)

IMAG07881.jpg

and finally, the man himself. CROSSBONES b!tches! Doesn't matter the cost, I got him and I got a good deal considering 1st day sales.

IMAG07891.jpg

Now that said, if anyone has an extra Scarlet Spider & Ares Vision....hit me up!!!!

is the wolverine from series 3 or 6 since it was released again in series 6.

Ares series Vision arrived today. Only missing that lame Spiderman figure and my Ares will be complete!

Gotta say though, I now have all 3 Legends Visions and this Hasbro version is actually much better than anticipated. Definitely display worthy and not the usual early Hasbro crap that they were putting out.

Yeah I like that Vision! He's a little short but looks great as the Young Avengers Vision!

Ares series Vision arrived today. Only missing that lame Spiderman figure and my Ares will be complete!

Gotta say though, I now have all 3 Legends Visions and this Hasbro version is actually much better than anticipated. Definitely display worthy and not the usual early Hasbro crap that they were putting out.

Scored a pretty sweet deal while on vacation this week. Found a nice comic shop in Corpus Christi (texas) that had a TON of awesomely priced Legends and Legends related figures. Guy was even willing to negotiate on our final deal. Anyway, scored Mysterio & Beetle for $15 each (he originally had beetle at $23 but accepted $15) and the highlight was easily the variant Storm which he had for $25. So, that said, grabbed these 3 but crazy as it is, dude had THREE FFC Namor figs for just $15 each. I already have one but I know that figure usually fetches decent money. Left em there though. Would've been much more excited for 3 Hydra soldiers. Ah well...

IMAG0953-1.jpg

IMAG0960-1.jpg