Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Wow great finds!! If you are ever at the store again grab one of those Sub-Mariners for me!

Scored a pretty sweet deal while on vacation this week. Found a nice comic shop in Corpus Christi (texas) that had a TON of awesomely priced Legends and Legends related figures. Guy was even willing to negotiate on our final deal. Anyway, scored Mysterio & Beetle for $15 each (he originally had beetle at $23 but accepted $15) and the highlight was easily the variant Storm which he had for $25. So, that said, grabbed these 3 but crazy as it is, dude had THREE FFC Namor figs for just $15 each. I already have one but I know that figure usually fetches decent money. Left em there though. Would've been much more excited for 3 Hydra soldiers. Ah well...

IMAG0953-1.jpg

IMAG0960-1.jpg

Scored a pretty sweet deal while on vacation this week. Found a nice comic shop in Corpus Christi (texas) that had a TON of awesomely priced Legends and Legends related figures. Guy was even willing to negotiate on our final deal. Anyway, scored Mysterio & Beetle for $15 each (he originally had beetle at $23 but accepted $15) and the highlight was easily the variant Storm which he had for $25. So, that said, grabbed these 3 but crazy as it is, dude had THREE FFC Namor figs for just $15 each. I already have one but I know that figure usually fetches decent money. Left em there though. Would've been much more excited for 3 Hydra soldiers. Ah well...

IMAG0953-1.jpg

IMAG0960-1.jpg

What up Mrdizzle thats my spot (Comics Plus), whats funny is all that stuff has been sitting there for about a year! Yeah he has great prices and will work with you. I really didnt need any of the stuff when he stocked them, any way i cant really stop by when he is their....*(he has a hot daughter I used to know and now its awkwerd. He gives me the stink eye)* Did you check out Texas ToyZ and collecters Planet. Texas ToyZ is wayyy over priced but has almost every thing in stock. Last time I went by Collectors planet he had a loose brown wolverine, sabertooth, Ice man, all complete for $10 bucks each. alright buddy I think I have said to much!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, love that Beetle figure (okay that was last month's post, but I'm new so it's the first I've seen it). That is one of my favorite figures and I think I'd be tempted to by another if I saw one in good condition at a good price. I just bought some new batteries for mine a few months ago. It wasn't lighing up anymore.

As for the $280 haul...that's a pretty good collection for that price. An awful lot of figures for under $300! I think I have all those already except the Punisher/Jigsaw combo. I remember passing on that at the store cuz I don't really like either character that much. But if you needed them, then that is a great way to fill out the collection!

I wish I could find a deal like that on some figures I'm missing, or that I want more multiples of.

Currently, I'm wishing I could finish building Ronan the Accuser. That whole series ticks me off. I don't think I'll ever see an Invisible Woman from that set. Still missing a couple others too, but I think she has the torso so you can't put anything else together without her.

• 4 weeks later...

Went into Target this morning and they had the new Batman 6 inch: Joker, Mr. Freeze, Batman & Gordon two pack.

No Marvel Universe besides the 2 packs like Dr. Doom and Absorbing Man. Marvel Universe, Spider-Man and Star Wars were still bare from the BOGO free offer.

They had the new Young Justice Aretemis 6 inch but at $20 that's a pass ditto for the smaller scale figs which are $10.

I didn't get anything except the new Batman: Brave and the Bold Season 2 Part 1 dvd which was $14 and Super which was an amazing $9!

• 2 weeks later...

it's the 6 inch figures alright,

Hasbro went cheap with Loki...No Acc. whatsoever.

the Thor 6 Inch is Loki, Movie Thor and Asgardian Thor...never saw the Asgardian.

The Loki appeared to be a short pack can't imagine what the Asgardian Thor is.

the Captain america Series is

Ultimate Captain America,

Modern Captain America

and Nick Fury.

for the Commander who wants a comparison photo..

DSC01782.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OMG met gabe an old man at target seen me looking at universe figures (nothing good) when the old guy makes fun of the universe line saying "legends were just as much but way better" I get cheeky with him and say you collect he tells me what do you need I say like a DICK ML series 6 DEADPOOL I tell him I got 100 bucks if he has one he invites me to his house where OMG this guy had everything I mean EVERYTHING gives me a statue of wolverine(89) and a incredible hulk MECHA HULK just for stopping by and DEADPOOL for 90 bucks....so after that I pull 700 bucks out and he sells me 1500 worth stuff spiderman fearsome foes and Xmen legends for 100 for both and War machine for free and also the set of galactus series for 100bucks including variants I had to shot him out If you are looking for any legends just let me know he has everything I mean EVERYTHING