Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

OMG met gabe an old man at target seen me looking at universe figures (nothing good) when the old guy makes fun of the universe line saying "legends were just as much but way better" I get cheeky with him and say you collect he tells me what do you need I say like a DICK ML series 6 DEADPOOL I tell him I got 100 bucks if he has one he invites me to his house where OMG this guy had everything I mean EVERYTHING gives me a statue of wolverine(89) and a incredible hulk MECHA HULK just for stopping by and DEADPOOL for 90 bucks....so after that I pull 700 bucks out and he sells me 1500 worth stuff spiderman fearsome foes and Xmen legends for 100 for both and War machine for free and also the set of galactus series for 100bucks including variants I had to shot him out If you are looking for any legends just let me know he has everything I mean EVERYTHING

well if you can get me a crossbones id be more than happy to make it worth you while. ML style of course..

OMG met gabe an old man at target seen me looking at universe figures (nothing good) when the old guy makes fun of the universe line saying "legends were just as much but way better" I get cheeky with him and say you collect he tells me what do you need I say like a DICK ML series 6 DEADPOOL I tell him I got 100 bucks if he has one he invites me to his house where OMG this guy had everything I mean EVERYTHING gives me a statue of wolverine(89) and a incredible hulk MECHA HULK just for stopping by and DEADPOOL for 90 bucks....so after that I pull 700 bucks out and he sells me 1500 worth stuff spiderman fearsome foes and Xmen legends for 100 for both and War machine for free and also the set of galactus series for 100bucks including variants I had to shot him out If you are looking for any legends just let me know he has everything I mean EVERYTHING

well if you can get me a crossbones id be more than happy to make it worth you while. ML style of course..

Just called him he said he'll go dig him out and give him up for 30% off what ever he goes for on amazon.com are you REALLY down to get em I'll buy him and send it to you early next week please don't scam me I think its about 60 bucks my bro works at fedex so Ican send it for free WHAT DO YOU HAVE?????

Just called him he said he'll go dig him out and give him up for 30% off what ever he goes for on amazon.com are you REALLY down to get em I'll buy him and send it to you early next week please don't scam me I think its about 60 bucks my bro works at fedex so Ican send it for free WHAT DO YOU HAVE?????

DONE AND DONE, lets get er done ... but as for figures, i dont got a real good collection since im still hunting

DONE AND DONE, lets get er done ... but as for figures, i dont got a real good collection since im still hunting

Alright I'm going to his house on Tuesday night to pick doubles of brown suited wolvie and Juggernaut and that Crossbones pm ur info

Alright I'm going to his house on Tuesday night to pick doubles of brown suited wolvie and Juggernaut and that Crossbones pm ur info

totally going to PM lol. BLONDE MOMENT

holy crud! Are you guys serious?!?! Sounds like a dream run-in for toy collectors.lol

Was he really fat, dressed in red, with a big fluffy white beard and a barrel laugh that sounds like "ho-ho-ho"? Cuz if he's not Santa, then he could be.

If I found someone like that I'd be trying to get the Giant Man series completed, or maybe Invisible Woman and Namor from the Ronan the Accuser series. Or heck, I'd try for the Hulkbuster IM since the only one I got was a loose one from a flea market.lol

Anyway, sounds like you got yourself a new friend there. Be careful not to take him for granted.

congrats on a totally off-the-wall collecting experience.

holy crud! Are you guys serious?!?! Sounds like a dream run-in for toy collectors.lol

Was he really fat, dressed in red, with a big fluffy white beard and a barrel laugh that sounds like "ho-ho-ho"? Cuz if he's not Santa, then he could be.

If I found someone like that I'd be trying to get the Giant Man series completed, or maybe Invisible Woman and Namor from the Ronan the Accuser series. Or heck, I'd try for the Hulkbuster IM since the only one I got was a loose one from a flea market.lol

Anyway, sounds like you got yourself a new friend there. Be careful not to take him for granted.

congrats on a totally off-the-wall collecting experience.

Tell me about it I no longer even want to go the store I'll just save money and go over his house he has triples MOC his grandson was banging a BAF Apocalypse into BAF Galactus

I got the Hulkbuster and going for a Sasquatch Black Panther as well two series 6 Wovies and Juggernaut and a Crossbone WM exclusive he told me he had so much stuff for his son who is in the NAVY and thinks they (legends) are a waste giving most of his collection to his grandson who is 3yo and still banging them together I will buy most of stuff as far as legends

but he has so much stuff besides Legends Incredable Hulk Amazing Spiderman Xmen toyline robotech and Hotwheels all with Kaybee toy store stickers I am overwhelmed when I go so now I have a wish list and a pullout list before I go

He is an old asian man married to a white lady semi retired and YES A NEW FRIEND in deed

thats dope man, you dont hafta pick it up tonight but can you check if he has these in stock:

ML hawkeye or ronin

ML ms marvel

Yeah I skipped these both last time but wont this time also modern Ironman he had and a Nightcrawler I seen also

so did you get back from the crossbone purchase yet? lol i wanna paypal you up

just called him today he does have it and he let me know to come by Saturday around noon because he is going to try to pull all his Marvel stuff out of storage I could have went tonight but would rather see everything he has your Crossbone is there already as well as the Wolvies and Juggs but I'm taking 500 bucks Saturday promise your figure is in good hands and will keep in contact I'll PM you my phone number to show you pics until we figure out payment

SEE right here

SEE right here

ok and?? i let you know someone offered me a better price, since you didn't want to match it thats on you. You said you'd keep it anyway right, so where do you lose??

Another amazing haul today from my good buddy Gabe (the OG) lol sold me the whole Onslaught series as thats what I wanted for 150 cash My Juggy from series 6 along with Phoenix(green)

series 8 for 100 bucks series 5 Sabertooth thrown in for free picked the Modern IM and SIlver surfer wit Howard the duck could not pass that up the Hawkeye (amazing with the whole antman arrow) Series 5 Colossus, Mystique, Spiderman classics series 2 Rhino(sick ass fudge)series 2 Dr. Doom,series 7 Ghost rider, (2) series 3 yellow Wolvies (2)series 6 Wolvies(brown) my new personal fav. variant Sasquatch,series 2 The Thing with a trench coat(can't believe he had 3)another Hulkbuster(had to),series 2 human torch, series 1 Hulk Threw in a BAF Apocalypse(not really bought of his grandson 10 bucks been trashed but held up good just a few scuffs)

I spent 800 bucks left a Punisher Nick Fury and Thor because he had 3 of each and will be back later this week

Can'y believe I have not made a dent in his lot

OK this is where the fun begins I showed him this web sight and would like to sell more of his stuff due to the comic shops around the Bay area raping him and him not knowing what they are all worth I don't think I can take advantage of him due to his experience collecting

pretty sure he knows whats up as he said today "that Ghost rider goes for 150"

and the fact he has so much also

Also Robo tech,Harry Potter,Hot wheels(OMG hot wheels)he had so much every Hot wheel since 1992 X force and Uncanny Xmen, figures(just didn't do it for me but cool)

We will be at Power-con in LA to try an sell his extras

He also told me to buy his Toy Biz stuff first do to how much better they are (who am I to argue)

I only want the ML Black Panther from series 9 I believe and I'm done I can't believe I got almost all the ML I ever wanted from a guy in my city for about 1300 bucks I am going back for

the Nick Fury and The Punisher, and that Thor for 75 bucks for all three...and I'm done

I will only sell or trade series 3 Wolverine, series 2 Doc Oct.

sorry just built up my lot to all I ever wanted

next the Hasbro stuff but like I said only really want is the Black Panther,Crossbone(he is cool)

but left him behind for next time

I hope you guys get with it and buy some of his stuff before we go to Power-com at the end of this month

like I said before my bro works for Fed ex and shipping is free for me so send me a wish list and I promise I will do something for you by the end of this week

I just bought my first ML figure, a loose Toy Biz Astonishing Wolverine. I'm pretty excited about it, and I doubt they'll be a new ML version any time soon. I can't wait to get him, he looks like a great figure and sculpt!

Welcome to my new addiction I can't stop looking for another Black Panther series 9 I think

I just bought my first ML figure, a loose Toy Biz Astonishing Wolverine. I'm pretty excited about it, and I doubt they'll be a new ML version any time soon. I can't wait to get him, he looks like a great figure and sculpt!

Welcome to my new addiction I can't stop looking for another Black Panther series 9 I think

Thanks! To be honest, I would be getting into collecting MU if the upcoming figures from Hasbro didn't look so good. I mean, Commander Rogers & Bucky Cap are two of my favorite characters so that helps, but they just look so good. So, I decided to bite the bullet and start collecting my favorite teams. I'll be getting more soon I'm sure. :biggrin: