Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Dude he gave me a stealth ironman we opened a box he had eight stealth IM series 1

Also found a huge box full of only juggernaut an deadpool I counted twelve Deadpools an ten juggernauts in two boxes he let me in his storage unit where he had fifty toybiz boxes

Also he showed me what a case of urban legends looked like 4 box sets to a case

Unopened also a case of xmen legends box sets

Still can't believe how much stuff he has

His favorite is ironman an hulk

I also seen series 1 iron man gold yellow blue

Series 1 hulk toad an captain america the whole set about 8 or 9times

For free for helping hawkeye an smart hulk

My good man he has enough for all of us let me know I didn't even know I was helping him I was going through boxes in just awe of this stuff I still have not seen his Hasbro stuff I've only seen a couple hydra soldiers a crossbones and thor from the blob series but those were randoms an he pulled the crossbone for me I just keep passing on him for toybiz legends but I think im done only need to get a ff seven figure set and longshot which I really don't care for so you guys I joined marvelousnews only to hook you guys up

also I wish people call ducktails.....

So I can pm you my number in order to show you guys

Finally got the Nick Fury and WWII Cap from Walmart today. Nick Fury is awesome too. although he is slightly too heavy for the Maisto bikes to stand up unless you put his foot down to hold him. But he's still cool looking.

Unfortunately I can't get to most of my larger figure displays because of all the crap I've got in my back room. So I had to put him with my MU size Cap displays in my work area outside the kitchen. ....for now anyway.

CAP_0002.jpg

CAP_0001.jpg

CAP_0004.jpg

And today, well yesterday now I guess, I finally found that stinking Crimson Dynamo that's been "sold out" on HTS forever. There was only one hanging from the pegs at a Walmart all the rest were the same old crap that's been there for months. So now I am complete.lol Seriously though, it was the last of the "legends" series IM stuff I was missing. I got most of it from HTS months ago with a discount code and free shipping, so this line has been almost as cheap as the MU stuff for me! awesome! cha-ching

Got the spiderman venom.. pretty cool figure.. slowly startin my legends up..

1223778409_photobucket_99817_.jpg

Oh yeah! I love that figure. I think I'm going to grab another one when I see it again, because mine hasn't been in my Spidey display for a while now since my kids have gotten ahold of it. Definitely a cool looking figure. Although it makes me want to see other Spidey rogues with the symbiote too. I keep imagining Rhino or Vulture all "venomed" out and can't help but think they might look kinda cool too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Marvel fanatics!! This is my very first post on MarvelousNews....I've always wanted to join a very active Marvel Community such as this one. Besides myself, I only know 3 other people in my network of friends who likes to collect Marvel action figures. I guess what I'm saying is I'm just really happy to be part of this Community now. I'm always busy at work and have barely time to do anything. As a kid, I was a big fan of the Marvel World. My favorite show was the 90's X-men!! But I didn't start collecting til around mid 2010 because that was the only time that I can actually afford to pay for things other than rent and such. I got hooked right away when a co-worker of mine showed me a Marvel Universe figure (not sure which one it was). And now I can finally say I am addicted. The MU Line wasn't enough to fill my addiction, so around June 2011 I started exploring the ML line and decided that I like them better since they're more articulated and the detailing is just AMAZING IMO ! I'm of course talking about the Marvel Legends Toybiz line! I still consider myself new to the collection scene although I have a descent amount of MU and ML lines collected since 2010. Anyways, I just thought I'd stop by and share my excitement with y'all. I have been extremely lucky on Ebay lately and wanted to share my latest haul. I won 3 Marvel Legends figures for $6 right before Christmas! They are the Series 1 Hulk (regular and variant), and a Face-off Hulk vs The Leader 2 pack! Sorry if this post was way toooo long =x lol