Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I've still never seen any of those figures at retail.

Walmart in Mid-Michigan has Captain America First Avenger and Thor 6" figures on clearance for $7.40. Picked up WWII Cap and Nick Fury.

Can get frustrating when you never see them in the wild. Thanos drove me nuts, took almost a year before I ever saw him on a peg... I had him at home and I still would look for him just so I could say I had... I think the only reason I did see him finally was because of the announced Warlock pack and Scalpers finally backing off.

For those of you who preordered through BBTS like I did, what do you plan to do with that stupid extra Iron Man figure? I hate that there's an extra IM when they could have shipped both versions of Ghost Rider instead. I'm thinking that if I see that GR variant at a Target, then I'll return my extra IM with the receipt from GR since they'll likely have the same DCPI. Target's gonna be flooded with extra IM figs that way though. Any other ideas?

For those of you who preordered through BBTS like I did, what do you plan to do with that stupid extra Iron Man figure? I hate that there's an extra IM when they could have shipped both versions of Ghost Rider instead. I'm thinking that if I see that GR variant at a Target, then I'll return my extra IM with the receipt from GR since they'll likely have the same DCPI. Target's gonna be flooded with extra IM figs that way though. Any other ideas?

You can allways hope one of those Iron Mans will be the variant along with the regular! Thats what I'm hoping anyways!!

Funny part is that TRU is calling Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe.

well, the "Universe" name is on the packaging. And I remember at SDCC or whatever the Hasbro guys said it would be called like Marvel Universe: Legends or something like that. Basically they wanted to keep it under the same house name for some reason

I guess i missed that back then. Either way it adds to another level of complexity when searching for them. ie for me on the TRU website.

Funny part is that TRU is calling Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe.

well, the "Universe" name is on the packaging. And I remember at SDCC or whatever the Hasbro guys said it would be called like Marvel Universe: Legends or something like that. Basically they wanted to keep it under the same house name for some reason

Thanks conan 050! they will be useful.