Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Kokomo Toys has the figures up on eBay right now including the variants. That means they got them in already and are getting the variants too! Hope on of my cases is a variant :)

I saw that too, but I'm kind of disappointed with Kokomo toys. They used to have relatively cheap prices but now the prices have skyrocketed to near scalper zone.

Kokomo Toys has the figures up on eBay right now including the variants. That means they got them in already and are getting the variants too! Hope on of my cases is a variant :)

I saw that too, but I'm kind of disappointed with Kokomo toys. They used to have relatively cheap prices but now the prices have skyrocketed to near scalper zone.

Yeah I noticed that with they're new/HTF stuff. They seem like cool people though when talking to them and their pre-order prices are still good. I was always surprised on how the made any profit (unless they got the stuff REALLY cheap) because when all the new MUs came out (and some Joes) they were really good prices.

I found the whole wave in the Hagerstown ToysRus in Maryland. Sadly it's the variant set. I didn't want the orange ghost rider but bought him in case I can't find the blue one. Didn't want the blue Iron Man but he looks better in person. I'm a stickler for comic accurate and at 18.00 each I wish they put more thought into the variants. And for anyone hoping to get two different Iron Man it's all variants or no variants. There's still 1 blue Iron Man at that ToysRus.

I found the whole wave in the Hagerstown ToysRus in Maryland. Sadly it's the variant set. I didn't want the orange ghost rider but bought him in case I can't find the blue one. Didn't want the blue Iron Man but he looks better in person. I'm a stickler for comic accurate and at 18.00 each I wish they put more thought into the variants. And for anyone hoping to get two different Iron Man it's all variants or no variants. There's still 1 blue Iron Man at that ToysRus.

hmm i wonder if any of them will be variants that i orderd from toysrus yesterday.. wouldnt mind the clear shield rogers.. saves me from buying two rogers.....

Snagged Cap, IronMan, and constrictor on my first round at TRU. Figured my wife wouldn't be so keen on me getting the whole set, but then I got home and she was cool with me getting one more. I grabbed Thor cuz I'm holding out for orange flames Ghost Rider. Klaw and Hope I'll get when they peg warm at Walmart. I have more than enough for now. Being greedy is not worth ticking off the mrs.

I figure with Walmart clearancing Thor, Cap, and Ironman stuff out, they'll be filling that space with ML, MU, and Avengers stuff. May as well wait and save a few bucks.

ScienceFriction, pics please?

I'll get some up soon, I'm putting new batteries in the camera now. :D

Let me just say.. see these in person before making too many judgements. I was blown away when I got mine. The quality of the cast skin tones come across much better in person, photographs never get them right.